or Connect

Posts by kharden

Great story AND name!!
Congratulations! It sounds like it went perfectly.
What a great birth story! He sounds like a little angel.
Congratulations and welcome to the world Benjamin!
Quote: Originally Posted by djs_girl517 Adina is a very loving, sweet, wonderful woman who battled infertility and acheived a healthy pregnancy. She's due in May, I think. The smiley was created to honor Adina and celebrate her wonderful news. Oh how nice!
I hate to sound dumb but what is the SCD diet? Is it low carb?
I have 2 labs and they are super sweet. Unfortunately they are the worst shedders in the whole entire universe! It didn't used to bother me as much because I vaccuumed a lot. Now I have a 9 month old daughter and it bothers me to put her on the floor. I don't vaccuum everyday like I used to and it shows. Outside of vaccuuming, is there any supplements for dog's that other's have tried that actually worked? They are on Royal Canin dog food, so they are eating well. Ideas...
I really like my hotsling as well! I got it when dd was just a few weeks old. I need to break it out again (she's 9 months old). I just got used to carrying her on my hip. A sling would be a lot easier on my arms!
I love to read. I used to read constantly before my daughter was born (9 months old). I'm hoping to start again and I really like the sound of this. So glad I read this post!
Modern Love - David Bowie Shades Of Gray - Grateful Dead