or Connect

Posts by caitryn

I have to agree with my own mother on this. There are so many restrictions put on people in general now, pregnant or not, that we might as well all live in plastic bubbles. (I just heard a couple of days ago that you can't use chap stick because it will cause cancer?) I don't eat very much lunch meat anyway because it doesn't sit very well, but I have no problem doing so. I even eat tuna salad (now that I can be around the smell of tuna and eggs again). I get alot...
I'm not really in your situation, but I can say as far as Medicaid and WIC, it is nothing to be ashamed of if you seek this kind of assistance. I am using both, actually. With the rising cost of everything and the fact that my husband's insurance turned out to not be as great as we originally thought, we had to consider what would be best for the baby we're having. My grandmother was one month from her 40th birthday when my dad, her first, was born. She went on to...
Hello, everyone. It has been a long time since I've been here, and I don't even remember if I posted an introduction then. I found this place again through a small natural parenting community on Facebook and decided to see what was going on. I am married to Charles and will be a mother at the end of September/beginning of October if the current due date is correct. My husband and I have been married for three years and after not getting pregnant in that time, I got...