or Connect

Posts by boston

I don't know if it can go away on it's own. It's pretty risky not to get help for it however. I had severe PPD for 7 months after my DD was born. I didnt treat it until I was 3.5 weeks post partum. In those 3 weeks a lot of damage was done. Nursing was lost, and my bond with dd was delayed, as I was just unable to cope. I got Zoloft (not a perfect drug, but it really really helped me) and took that until dd was about 7 months old. Then I switched to Rescue Remedy...
www.notmilk.org thats the correct link. okay i go now.
I really encourage anyone who doesnt know about the bad things in cow's milk to check out that notmilk link. The milk industry is bad enough, but the product is pretty horrifying! Another good reason to get organic dairy products.
um meyenberg smells totally fine to me. Maybe whoever didnt like the smell has never smelled goat milk before? hmm. anyway I private messaged you because I have been exclusively feeding my babe goat milk since she was 2 months old and I have a formula recipe for you and some tips.. Goat milk is a wonderful alternative to soy or other organic baby and toddler formulas/milks. We've had great success with it! Hope you enjoy it.
I have no beef with you for starting this thread. I have a beef with those who say YES, Lets force mamas who use formula to need a script! Those who think it would be a good idea to make formula harder to access, by limiting the places that sell it. That is mean. That's what made me angry. What made me angrier was that people didn't even BLINK when stuff like that was said.
Yeah, I AM asking that question! What now I don't have the right to question THAT either? I dont see any rules on this site saying that no one's allowed to defend FF mamas against blatant attacks and scorn from the likes of you. HOw is that a failure to contribute to the conversation? I feel what I had to contribute is very important because the hate for ff mamas was just a little too thick in here and someone needed to bring that up!!! Show me where it says...
I respectfully THANK everyone who said NO in response to the topic. I respectfully agree that breastfeeding needs to be promoted one million more times than it is. I dont need anyone to help me understand what they mean if what they say is laced with ageism, sexism, classism or racism. If you wanna solicit suggestions for bfing then go right ahead. But dont expect me to have any respect for those who want to make life harder for those who ff feed. That is evil. ...
OH My God. I thought I'd come back here and see what's new after a well needed vacation from some of the 'tudes on this place, and then I see this thread. I make my own goat milk formula with organic powdered goat milk, water, and rice syrup at the recommendation of my very reputable homeopathic pediatrician, and I think it is sick that anyone would want to force ppl to get prescriptions for formula? Unbelievable!!!!! And furthermore, making your own formula IS NOT...
Quote: Originally posted by lovewend I had a sweet Amish girl wow. i found this very offensive and paternalistic! gross!
I lost a lot of trust in my parents (didn't have much to begin with) when I found out santa claus wasn't a real person. So when I demanded to know if Santa was real, my mom told me the truth and then went on about how the spirit of Christmas is giving, and how Santa is a symbol for that, and yada yada yada. For me it did absolutely no good to hear that. Maybe because up until that moment, Christmas was about GETTING PRESENTS. That's all. We didn't celebrate Jesus...