or Connect

Posts by Stayathomemommy

i dont know where i read it but i guess taking tums excessively can cause some calcification on the placenta?  i always avoided them before and took papaya enzyme but this time my heartburn has been with me sinc the beginning and is horribly bad now at the end.  a friend told me Mylanta and i didnt even want to know if it was OK for me to take because i was desperate.........it works great but i have a feeling is just like Tums but a liquid?  i still have to sleep...
for the most part i dont start counting my blessings till i have a head down baby at about 38 weeks.  I need to go onto spinningbabies.com.  there is so much helpful info about things we can do now to encourage our babies to go head down or if they are there to stay there!  i have had to lay upside down on an ironing board in the last week of pregnancy before and its a lot more relaxing if it doesnt have to come to that.  but i know i have not been squatting as much as i...
I love my MU MU too!! my husband caught me as I was getting ready for bed and took my MU MU and held it hostage............the "deed" wasnt bad at all though and renued my faith in good pregnancy sex.  i swigged some mylanta so my gas didnt flare up!  whats more hot then that!!
First off reguardless of the rule, no one, no provider, no hospital can make you do anything!!  You can't be induced as a VBAC because it increases chances of rupture so they would just want you to schedule a C-section.   simply dont schedule one, or dont show up!  when you do go into labor are they not going to allow you into the hospital to give birth?  i think they make these rules and expect woman to just take it lying down.  if you make a fuss they will accomidate...
I didnt know what i would end up wanting when it came down to transition. and i didnt like the idea of my husband having to deal with filling up the big pool. i ended up getting in the bath tub (smaller then most) and loved it. i put lots of towels on the bottom so i could get a better grip and rolled some up for a neck pillow/back support. it worked out great. when the baby came i got up on my knees not really knowing what to do but it worked and i caught her. i...
OK so i started with the heartburn really early but its getting really bad. i have to elliminate tomato basiced dishes which is hard because i love it and because its such an easy way to make dinner. but now it seems like everything, EVEN potato soup (too many spices i think) give me heartburn. and it feels like if i eat with in a few hours of bedtime that the food is way up in my throat and sloshing around in my neck. i could just not eat near bed but then i will wake...
this is what Amazon has, http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...ernity+support i think i want the one from Motherhood Maternity: Maternity Support. it doesnt look comfortable but it looks like it will do the job better. the comfortable ones just dont look supportive. i have just the belt but its not wide enough and therefore not too comfortable. i also have one that i wore with twins that goes over your shoulders and thats definately not comfortable under clothes. ...
this is my 5th pregnancy so i am having them everyday and since month 3 or so. its the best uterin excersize! I just tell myself that its one less contraction when i actually go into labor.
the first screening test has a lot of false results. do a search on how to pass your glucose test. it doesnt hurt to prepare.
We are blue!!!