or Connect

Posts by Stayathomemommy

I did HypnoBirthing the Mongan Method. I did some private classes with an instructor but it wasnt the same as taking the classes. She mostly worked with me on fear release and it was just the last month of my pregnancy. I read the book and after already having had 4 kids i learned a lot! And in the end it worked wonders!!! I had an almost painless, fearless, unassisted, VBAC, home, waterbirth. After all hospital births. With this pregnancy i am going to read the...
this is exactly what i needed to hear. I went out with my hubby on a date. we stayed out late and had a lot of fun but i just hit a wall and had to go home and fall into bed. i woke up feeling like i had been hit by a truck. since then i have felt awful. boy my body is just hurting! need to get out walking/jogging and stretching. 5th pregnancy sure feels different!
I had a UC. I went to my CNM for all my prenatals and just planned on staying at home. I didnt tell her of this plan, even registered at the hospital. When the time came it was just my husband and I, then once the baby was born in the tub my mother and husband took a total of 10 minutes to clean the bathroom. A big black trash bag and towels and sheets from goodwill that they cleaned up with and threw away!! no problem. i never saw a thing and they didnt complain at...
i was the sickest with twins so it definately could be, i hear thats pretty common. so what happens now with that other sack?
when you find some long skirts let me know!
I think i am weird, i feel nausous most of the time and the only cure is to eat! I just feel like I am so starving I am sick.........i will probably gain a ton! It is hard to find something i want to eat. bagels and cream cheese usually help. I started feeling sick at 4 weeks so i hope to be done around 10-12 weeks but right now thats still weeks away and not much of a consolation. Plus we are vacationing with family and my husband does not want to tell anyone. ...
my round ligaments are killing me. everytime i get up out of bed or react quickly to something i feel like i pulled my uterus!! i need to start streaching, squatting, excersizing, but i need to first feel a little better and find some energy!
I used Monagan method. I read the book but did some private sessions all in the last month or so of my pregnancy. I worked great for me. i passed the book onto a friend with her 5th baby and she oNLy read the book and said it was very effective. she was great till people at the hospital started making a loud fuss and broke her concentration. With a little more practice she probably could have regained it. I will re read the book and since the morning sickness is...
Yeah thats what i see, kids are potty training way later then lets say back in my moms day! No one wants to push their kiddos to do anything they dont want to do. but hey going on the potty is part of life and it makes life easier for everyone the sooner they do it, it cuts down cost and laundry. Not saying to push if they arnt ready. but a lot of the time 2 year olds are. when they show interest then decide they dont want to anymore its because the newness has worn...
oh i have used Bradley before the hypno babies and definately used some of the positions. i loved the early labor side laying position so you can rest up and still progress. you still need to know position for labor, squating, ect...i cant remember if the hypnobabies book goes over these things. i havent cracked it open in a couple of years.