or Connect

Posts by Stayathomemommy

Look up Blessingway. I do a Christian version for friends and have had them done for me. the focus is not on gifts but on celebrating life! we cant let these special moments go by without celebrating! Its also a great moms night out before baby is born. I would tell who ever is throwing the "shower" that you need two big items (carseat, sidesleeper) and just have a collection instead of gifts so that what you need can be purchased. I also LOVE the meal idea. you...
I've gone through this more times then i would like and because we moved i am back in the same situation as you. I fought hard with my 9 and 7 year olds and it was never easy, i left crying most times. They really lay on the guilt and fear heavy when you get tough and dont listen to them. then with a later doctor i did the whole "delay" vaccination excuse. that held them off, i would listen and take the paper work on vaccinations home and just say as you put it, "we...
I would think the question would be whether or not you will allow this neighbor kid to EVER come and interact with your child again. we have had some problems with kids around our house and my children know that they cant play with them because they are bad influences. if he is rude to people, disrespectful to parents i wouldnt want any of that rubbing off on my child. I would have more private playdates till the neighbor kids gets the idea!!!
i had 4 hospital births and with most of them I dreamed and talked of doing an opps! homebirth.........however it never happened because i never planned a UC and prepared for one. in the end there is always some fear that pops up. i think an opps birth is not usually an opps for the birther but just what excuse we give to our doc/midwife, or unsupportive people. I planned for a UC with #5, did hypnobirthing to combat my fears (fears.....gone....poof!) and my husband,...
My oldest daughter has the chicken pox and my three others will probably get it soon too. you can PM me for more info.......we should be contagious for a couple more days with this first set. We are in Hermiston Oregon and would love to host a "pox party". Angela
Quote: Originally Posted by BlueMoonBean NAK Our whole family has 2 middle names... Dh has his mom's maiden name, I shifted my maiden name to my second middle, and all of our children have my maiden name as their second middle. Works for us! This is us exactly!!! I love it. My DH doesnt love that my maiden name is in all their names, he thought it made their name long and complicated but really when do you ever have to write your full,...
i just had my baby at home and was GBS positive. this is actually what pushed me to decide on a UC because if i was to go to the hospital and refuse abx then they would have given me a hard time and possibly treated the baby like she was infected. at home my water didnt brake till the last push so that was a relief because i knew she wasnt really exposed anyway! at her pediatrician appt. when she was 8 days old he didnt seem concerned at all and just said to watch for...
had my first UC and it was so cool i want to do it again!! in a few years that is!!
i take liquid cal/mag. its pinapple flavor i think. i have never taken it by itself. i add it to my cup of orange juice once a day and it actually tastes really good!
Thanks!! It makes me feel better to have one of the first babies in July rather then concentrating on the fact that my june baby didnt come in June. eventhough i knew all along that i would go 42 weeks or so i am getting pressure from the midwife!!! argh, like i can help it!