or Connect

Posts by anthasam

Everyone's been really busy so far this month! We hit the road yesterday and returned a bunch of stuff my MIL bought for us (how many times did we say that we didn't need anything for the baby?? ) 8 items returned I also did a post-birthday clean-out of DD1's toys. I bagged about 15 items, but I'm saving about 10 for her sister. 5 items tossed/recycled I'm going to call the charity pick-up organization tomorrow to schedule a clothing pick up for the week...
I'm hoping someone can help me out here! I have an older Lucky Baby sling and have no idea what size it is. The top measures about 23" and the bottom is about 24.5" (folded on the seam, laying flat). The fabric is cotton, I believe, and not stretchy. I think it may be a Small, but I'm hoping someone can confirm this. I'm considering selling on the TP... Thanks!
I'm in again for this month. I'm setting my goal at 200. I'm also going to include DH's efforts, since he's starting to tackle some junk in the garage. Yesterday, I sold and shipped a sling, so I'm at 1/200.
I surpassed my goal of 50 for this month and we had the baby Anyway, my guess is that I donated/tossed/sold about 75 items this month. Next month I will be back in again for more - I've already started to sort out my closet I browsed the thread quickly -- way to go everyone
Do you have a local unfinished furniture store? We have several around here (NJ) and most (if not all) of their furniture is solid wood. We've made several purchases there over the years and have been very pleased! (Of course, if you would like to finish the piece, you'll have to do it yourself )
Sounds like you've made a great amount of progress! I think if I were you, I would look at how my current "stuff" was organized. Maybe if you re-arrange a cabinet, you would have room to fit more inside (or you might decide that you don't need "x" items anyway and donate them.) Perhaps you could also figure out how often you use certain items. For example, I made space for items I use often by donating items I don't use often. I realized that just because a...
Too funny My DD went through a phase like that too -- also learned from Gymboree (oh, and Gramme ). Anyway, she told DH he was a "good cream cheese spreader". Then he was a "good juice pourer". I just chuckled and asked DH if he needed the esteem-boost that day
DD had the LLBean one last year -- it was very comfy for her to wear in and around the pool, so we're getting her another one this year: They also have long-sleeved tops as well (which may be better in your case).
This has been posted all over MDC, but I think it should be here too! http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtml08/08215.html NEWS from CPSC U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Office of Information and Public Affairs Washington, DC 20207 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE March 11, 2008 Release #08-215 Firm's Recall Hotline: (800) 483-4902 CPSC Recall Hotline: (800) 638-2772 CPSC Media Contact: (301) 504-7908 Ellaroo Recalls Infant Sling Carriers Due to Fall...