or Connect

Posts by idaismyname

Hi I am needing a homemade kitchen spray such as 409. Any ideas thanks
Hello I have been struggling lately with with the concept of teaching my children especially my 7 year old responsibility. I have 4 kids 7,5,2,9months. I feel as if I am constantly picking up someones something. I will ask my 7 year old to hang her uniform up after school and almost daily I will find it on the floor. Then I have to ask her again. Same goes with socks on the floor and putting our school stuff back in the backpack. Is seven to young to remember to...
Our puppet stand has been everything from a lemonade stand, store, puppet show etc. Ours has little shelves on one side so they usually steal my stuff and tell me I have to come to their store and buy it back. He he. We got ours at a consignment shop really cheap. I hope you enjoy yours.
Hi, I live in a very rural area where we don't get any recycling pick up. Our county does have a recycling center where I can drop off stuff though. My daughter has been wanting to recycle and so have I, but I don't know where to begin, What can be recycled what can't For instance the cereal box can, but the waxy wrapper inside that actually holds the cereal , can that. I have no clue where to begin. Any info would be great Ida
Hi I was recently at my 93 year old Grandmother's house cleaning it up so she could sell it. I took some acorns from the oak tree she planted when she was a young women. I want to plant them and kinda grow my own heirloom oaks from hers. The problem is I need to keep them in pots for 2 years as we are buying our own farm then. I have a nice basement with a warmer and a grow light. Can I go ahead and pop them in some nice big planters with some soil. Any info would...
Hi I'm not sure what size you are but I found a nice bra that gives incredible support. Believe it or not it's called "the last resort bra". I can't remember what site I found it on but if you type it in I'm sure you'll find it. I love it. I am a relatively skinny person with a huge chest 36f (we've named them north and south america). This is the only bra that keeps them from crossing the equator. Plus it doesn't loose it's elasticity after a month. I highly suggest...
Hi I am american and my husband is mexican. I am giving a baby shower for my sister in law who is mexican. Is there anything mexican women do at baby showers that i could incorporate. I am so nervous because everyone else there will be mexican and i want to provide a shower that they would enjoy and am not sure if there are any differences. If someone has any suggestions I would be so thankful
Hi is there a health department or clinic you could go to. Even one of those urgent treatment centers. Many are cheap or free. I would definately have him checked elsewhere. It could be something that could be infected etc. It sounds like you recieved awful service at the base medical facility, can you complain.
My daughters go to a very small very old school. I love the catholic school we go to. It's very old, run down. They don't spend money on things that they don't have to. All their papers are used on both sides etc. I love it, I think it shows my girls valuable lessons. They know the teachers don't make as much money as the public schools and they've seen them their at 8pm at night. My daughter knows the teachers are their because they care and not because it's a...
Hi First I am not a homeschooler although I've thought about it quite a bit. However I had a favor. My daughter goes to a very poor catholic school. Many of the children don't pay tuition or just pay very little. I love the place. The staff is amazing with what they can do with the facilities they have and are always amusing me with the resources they come up with. They recycle everything. Anyway they are trying to get box tops for education this year so we can...