or Connect

Posts by mama2leila

JaneS, I'm not yet feeling better. I actually had a physician put me on temporarily antianxiety meds, and while I am not terrified anymore, and crying all day, I am still having attacks - tightening of the chest, rapid heart beat, heart palpitations and irregular beats, the dizziness and vision anamolies seem to be lessening but I'm extremly fatigued (could be in part the anxiety meds). I am not doing the salt flushes since I am having so many issues with my heart right...
Thanks Pat, and Patty. I think I'm going to keep off the iodine for now. So, this is what I'm thinking. Magnesium foot soaks (we don't have a working tub), vitamin c, salt flushes, and my multivitamin (which I believe just has the USDA rec for iodine - so 150mg?), and the bentonite/montmorillite clay internally. I'm too nervous to add anything dangerous like baking soda or potassium chloride. No more kombucha, no more iodine. Unfortunately the "protocol" was not...
Thanks, Patty. I'm waffling now on whether to go to the doctor or not. I know they won't be very accepting of what I am doing and I really don't think they can help me. But at the same time, the heart stuff I have going on is freaking me out.
Thanks Pat - I was taking about 2-3 tsp of the Natural Calm, split twice daily, 2500 mg of vit C. I am too scared to take them, since the anxiety attacks came on right after taking them, and I really don't think I can handle the anxiety attacks. I can't seem to get water down, which I know is really important to help the body excrete the bromides. I do have some amalgam, and recently had many replaced. For the past few weeks, before starting iodine, I was doing small...
So I started the lugol's 5% last week, and Sunday I had a killer detox headache so went from 4 drops down to two drops. Tuesday, I had a mild anxiety attack after taking my vitamin c and magnesium, but I didn't realize what it was, so that night I took just the magnesium, and had a terrible, terrible anxiety attack. Lasted two hours, seriously considered calling an ambulance to the ER (the kids were asleep, and I didn't feel I could drive). I got through it, went to...
If it was me, I would wait until the doc offices open and try to get in asap. Definitely something that needs to be further explored, but I don't think it warrants an ER visit.
My daughter has a labial adhesion, she developed it around 1 year, still had it last time I checked around her fourth birthday. We did elimination communication, and never had a miss after about 4 months, so I am quite positive that fecal matter was not responsible for her adhesion. My understanding is it is hormonal. Against my better judgement, but at my DH's urging, we used estrogen cream on her labia for 1 month. I caused no change, so we quit that and have just...
I was having that same problem until I started culturing mine in the cupboard. I have found that both my kombucha and my dairy kefir are very sensitive to drafts and do not do well on my counter. In the cupboard, my kefir gets just like the store bought kind. It took me about 15 times of failed culturing before I figured out the problem. Doh!
I do kefir - banana or frozen berries - spinach smoothies. I can't handle kefir or yogurt plain, totally gags me, but I can get the smoothies down and my kids love them too. The ONLY way they will take spinach!
Quote: Originally Posted by WuWei I'm no chelating expert. But, are you doing selenium, clay, zeolite to help bind the circulating mercury? The salt flushes, help with detoxing halides, not heavy metals, per my understanding. Kombucha kills off candida, but you need to repopulate the gut with beneficial microbials, or it just grows back AND you have released mercury into blood circulation to redeposit into brain, organs and breastmilk....