or Connect

Posts by rwikene

emailed
we went to a very crunchy birthday party at a friend's house...the boy's names were (these were not all related): canyon bamboo sky sage also, river would work
I remember those threads ya know, when you desperately want something, its hard to be patient and wait. Its even harder to hear other people say it to you! eta: that sounded harsh, what I was trying to say is I don't think anyone has hard feelings over that. I think we can all understand how badly you wanted another child, and at the time it seemed very pressing for you. I'm afraid to look back at my old posts, I know that there would be things I regretted saying as...
I'm having a hard time understanding your definition of "daycare" do you mean like a daycare center or in-home daycare with a bunch of other kids.......OR a babysitter? I would leave DD with a babysitter if needed, in fact I hope to be able to go out with DH sometime soon and leave her with some friends. As for a daycare center, I would if I had to. I'd rather find other options first, but I'm not so dead set against it that I think it is evil of all evils. Also,...
I'm so sorry we've been trying again for 14mo, it took 2.5yrs with DD. I rarely even talk about it b/c its painful to go month after month with nothing. This month was/is really hard for me too my sister in law just had a baby in July, she's not in a relationship, has virtually no means of caring for her kids on her own and has 5 kids now. I was really jealous when she first got pregnant, she was so gracious though as to let me be there for her during the labor and...
I'm not becky's spokesperson or anything but I did get to meet her a couple of weeks ago while she was here on vacation. Anyway, when she got back home I know she was finishing up some diapers and such for her store. So, it should be soon.
thanks, I figured I wouldn't get much for holey diapers...talked to DH tonight and he agrees that I should sell the good conditioned ones, and just keep the ratty ones, or throw them out. I really don't want to go through all the work just to offer them ffs kwim? some of them don't have but one small hole on the outter, but some have several so....oh well I do have 2 dozen prefolds if she regresses, we've been working on this potty thing for 6mo now though. Going very...
she's working on a new site right now www.sellinthreads.com she should be up and running soon
I used to be a hyena and frequent this board, but moved onto other things (sewing, collecting fabric LOL).... anyway, DD who is 2.5yo has potty trained, and we are no longer using diapers. I have about a dozen SOS diapers, but some are in poor shape. 2 have lost the leg elastic, and several have holes on the outer or inner layer. I'm not sure if I should even try to sell them, or just give them to goodwill. I don't want to offer them FFS b/c I think it would be too...
that's weird, we took Gracie in at 15mo and got a very cute pic of her (without a shirt) in cherub wings and a heart diaper for v-day, they never said boo about it we also did nekkie pics right around christmas, she was 13mo...bum only