or Connect

Posts by marlee

Thank you for your replies.  I wanted to really look at this right away when it happened as it may not happen again for who knows how long. There is an understanding to why this happened (transition back to school, not enough sleep) but I don't want to use this to excuse for such unacceptable behaviour.  I will also be recording agression to her sibling (which happens much more often and vice versa) to get detailed and accurate information. I put a call in to a...
My daughter is 7 1/2 and when she is tired she gets out of control.  She came at me today screaming, scratching, hitting and kicking.  I often try to keep her at a distance with my arms or legs, turn my back or get to another room.  I can't always do this if my son is with me. (I try to keep him away from her or closely supervised or she will hurt him as well)  She has always been like this (not frequently thank goodness!) and I could physically restrain her from hurting...
Thank you ladies.  This is great information.  I will look at these links thank you for taking the time to share:)
Is this something I should show my son to do?  Or just to retract in the bath to clean?  He is almost 3 and I noticed him pulling at his penis a lot this week and not wanting to go pee on the potty.  I asked if his penis hurt and he said yes.  I investigated and the tip was a little red of the foreskin and then his foreskin retracted.  I don't really think it was hurting maybe just feeling 'different'.  It surprised me but I really don't know my role is now.  I have no...
My sweet little boy has now stopped bfing at 2 years and 7 months.  I have this sorrow and sadness in me with tears wanting to spill over.  I encouraged a gradual weaning over the last few months as I was have some dental issues and I need to have my mercury fillings removed.  I see the positives I suppose but I am so sad!  Part of it for sure has to do with the fact that I would love another baby but we are infertile without medical interventions.  So I am also looking...
Quote: How do you do that? I'm assuming there is only one egg able to be retrieved, two at the most. My clinic is a great leader in this and IVM (invitro maturation). They waited until my follicles were of good size then did the collection. They did collect the immature ones as well (the IVM part). But I had two mature and they fertilized and transferred those. I did 3 cycles all resulting in 2 mature follicles and subsequent pregnacies. One...
This wasn't an issue for the two RE's I saw. I did my cycles while bf'ing and my dd self weaned one month before her 3 rd birthday. I was 5 months pregnant. Pregnancy did not affect my milk supply. All my blood levels were normal and I had gotten my first period while still exclusively bf'ing. I did two NCIVF which means unmedicated IVF. So just estrogen and progesterone were the medications I took, which also did not affect my milk supply. I'm a so happy I bf...
Thank you ladies for your support it is much appreciated
Do I wean my toddler or join him on the 'diet'? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am feeling discouraged. My ds is 21 months. His excema has gotten much worse and he was just tested again. The list of foods to avoid for the next 8 weeks is very long. I've been through this before when he was and infant and it was worth it. I really can't see weaning him but I don't know if I can be so strict on my diet! Help maybe...
I am feeling discouraged. My ds is 21 months. His excema has gotten much worse and he was just tested again. The list of foods to avoid for the next 8 weeks is very long. I've been through this before when he was and infant and it was worth it. I really can't see weaning him but I don't know if I can be so strict on my diet! Help maybe I just need support. I find myself thinking things like. Well he won't nurse for at least 10 hours maybe I can have a little of...