or Connect

Posts by coome

a belly pooch at 6 weeks, voraciously hungry, and tested dark positive early with a high beta!
Name? emily You and maybe your partners age at the birth? i'll be 33/34 depending on when they show up :), dh will still be 33  Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both? di - IVF babies, 2 embryos transferrred in What number of kids will is be for you? 2 & 3 (first son was happily added to start our family via adoption in 2009!)--so this is my first birth experience! Sexes? Will you be finding out? don't know yet, will find out in...
we LOVE co-sleeping with our 3.5 year old son.  he will turn 4 right before our twins are due, so i'm just starting to think about what this could look like.  we really want to keep him in our bed.  my friends with twins say i can NOT sleep in another room with the babies because i will need my dh to help with nighttime feedings.  i really want to all be together, but i want ds to get good sleep at night...any creative sleeping suggestions out there??
yes, if there's one thing i've learned, everyone dealing with infertility has unique circumstances :) .  in fact, i don't know anyone else who has never achieved as much as a positive test, but this was all new to me after years of tests and struggles, so now i will always suggest that people make sure their docs check for this issue since it is not yet routinely done by most!
i just wanted to jump in here really quickly with a little word of advice and a little bit of my story.  we've been ttc for 7 years.  in 7 years i NEVER had a positive pregnancy test. i was only 26 when we started and i thought it would be a piece of cake...women in my family are fertile!  about 4 years ago we tried one fresh and 2 frozen ivf cycles...putting in 3 good looking embryos each time.  this was after several failed stimmed iui cycles.  at that point we decided...
EDD: 5/4/2013 Age: 33 State: California How long to get my BFP: SEVEN YEARS!!! What number child is this: #2 and #3 - our 3.5 year old boy is our most beautiful adoption story :) Family: DH high school sweetheart, joe, son is hunter (3/31/09) Baby's genderS: no preference! Birth plans: no idea yet...hoping for a hospital vaginal birth, but not sure yet what the twins thing will do to this picture! Blog: none now Anything else: i'm super excited,...
hi all!   new here...weird to be in a ddc after 7 years of ttc!  yikes!  i'm 9 weeks 2 days preggers with twins (result of IVF)...so i am HUGE!  like a single preggo's 15 weeks probably...or more.  we are trying to wait to tell the general public until 12 weeks, but it is getting super hard.  i just get funny looks from the neighbors! :)  glad to join you all here...i'm crazy excited and anxious!
just saw this post.  i'm a teacher for california virtual academies.  not sure what state you live in, but most states have their version.  the curriculum is the k-12 system.  some days are so busy it's craziness, but overall worth slightly less than traditional teacher pay so i can be home and bring in a paycheck!  let me know if you want more info, or what state you're in then i may be able to direct you more!   good luck! :)
i have noticed huge ammonia odor when i'm getting dipes into the wash! thanks!! what do you do to strip them? have never done this before...
question... a few weeks ago my 13 month old ds's intact penis was really red at the end, and it kind of flared out and swelled a bit. after 3x/day bathing and a barrier with zinc, it ended up clearing up. now, probably 2 or 3x/week i notice that the end is kind of red again, sometimes with little areas that look sore. it doesn't seem to bother him at all...and i'm linking the timing of all this with a switch to whole cow's milk (DS was adopted and switched from organic...