or Connect

Posts by GotKids?

I just wanted to ditto the diaper laundry... it's basically the only laundry I do! I let dh do the rest! And yes... completely addicting!
Who got the orange mocha BB? It's gorgeous!
I won the mini mitts from holden's landing. they're lucious!
I honestly think it depends on the person-- male or female. Some are good, some are not. some are scary, some are not. surely this male nanny would have references? Or at least a reputation through others who've used him? (I guess that's references, no? ) If he was reputable and trustworthy, I'd have no problem whatsoever.
Kudos to you for standing your ground. That is no environment for a child. You're making the right choice, mama!
I can't remember if I posted here or not. I joined MDC awhile ago but just started posting regularly today. My name is Kristin. I'm a 2nd grade teacher. Ummm... I've been married to Joel for almost 4 years. We have a two year old son named Luke. We are hoping to TTC #2 this summer and I cannot wait! I was just introduced to cloth diapering when Luke was about 18 months old and I love it! Just very sad that I missed out for the first 18 months! I've also just...
selfless creative good sense of humor loving nurturing adventurous
So I was debating whether or not to get this CD and it looks like it's a no brainer. Maybe Luke will get it for Easter!
Are you kidding me?
Oh that's kind of sad! the Today show isn't going to be the same, but all the best to her!