or Connect

Posts by GotKids?

Good information to know! Thanks!
I'm going to say something different. You can buy bundles of FuzziBunz (in bundles of 6 or 12) and it comes out to be like $12 or so per diaper. There are some websites such as cottonbabies.com that send a free insert for each diaper as well. When I wash them I do a cold rinse, then wash on hot w/a small amount of detergent or dish soap, then rinse twice on cold. I dry them in the dryer, but if i had a clothesline and some sun, I'd put them out to dry.
Lucy's Hope Chest!! Love them! Also, Calico Baby, but she's out of custom slots already. she may have some instock, though.
Lucy's Hope Chest!! Love them! Also, Calico Baby, but she's out of custom slots already. she may have some instock, though.
I just want to ditto how wonderful LHC is!!! I love her diapers and she's great to work with! Mudpies will soon have OV, I believe. In the last order I sent in, she said she didn't have OV... yet. so, maybe it's coming??
Oh my gosh! That's AWFUL!!! I think you're making a wise choice as to write the SI with a follow up call. I may even go as far as to writing the principal a letter as well. Sorry you had such a bad experience!
Oh man! If you can get her into that room, do it! What an awesome opportunity for her! We do not have that type of classroom in our district. We do have a sheltered English class, though. (which is a totally different topic ) That would be so cool to have, though!
We generally separate twins at our school, but i dont' think it's a policy. I would have her talk to the principal and tell her the concerns she has. More than likely they'll understand and keep the kids together.
Our kids (as in the kids I teach) have a 15-20 minute morning recess. Then, about 15 minutes of recess before lunch and a 15-20 minute lunch. Oh, and a 40 minute gym period once a week.
Quote: Originally Posted by flyingspaghettimama I also love the irony when recess is taken away from certain children (i.e. BOYS) for being "rowdy." Like they're going to be any better behaved in the afternoon... Oh my gosh! I totally get you here! I had a mom come in b/c her son had a bad report card-- she told me that he needed to stay in for ALL recesses! I was like, "NO WAY! I'm not doing that to myself!!!"