or Connect

Posts by babytoes

Thanks guys! I will look into how to use these. I think my problem is that I started cloth diapering DS3 because it was easy and not like the cloth diapers our parents used. I feel like this is kind of defeating the purpose for me, and DP being a total newbie to everything baby, I worry about making anything difficult (although I know he'll just roll with the flow). I know I am spoiled with my OS's and AIO's, but I guess it doesn't bother me because I am the one using...
Wow! Really? I have a britax from 8 years ago, I wonder if they would take it? We need the Chicco Keyfit because my car is so tiny, but they're so expensive. So far we've gotten $55 towards it (from family), so 20% would help out. I'll have to look into that, thanks Cabbit!
I think this is exactly what they are! They are pretty large, but also gauzy. I'm not sure if fancy folding is something DP and I are into, but I think you're right, they will polish silver and cars rather nicely! 
  Hmmm... maybe, but they are pretty big. 18"X18" or so, I guess if I folded them into smaller squares then they might be good for wash clothes.   I used disposable wipes last time too!! I found a great recipe to make my own wipes on Pintrest, using a roll of paper towels and I'm going to give that a shot this time. It's still kind of disposable, because its just paper towels soaked in a natural solution, but much cheaper than wipes!   We are also huge LOTR fans and...
Rain I love Julian. Always have, although some people don't think it's a strong male name, I think it just sounds nice. We haven't given any thought to middle names, as of yet. I have said I wanted to use my middle name, Renee. My mother gave my sister her middle name, Sonia, and my sister in turn named her daughter Ashley Sonia, I sort of would like to carry on the tradition that mom started by giving our daughter my middle name. But, it's not an absolute. Some of the...
Wow what a week! Since last Wednesday to yesterday, it's been non stop for me. It'll be nice to sit back and relax, if only for a few days. It's nice to see the board moving along... I have done a little bit of lurking over the past 5 days whenever I got a minute, but from my phone just isn't the same! Glad to know everyone seems to be doing well.    My shower was Sunday, and mostly went off without a hitch. A few people didn't show even though they said they would,...
Spughy and Scruffy I honestly don't know how you do it! Although I wish I wasn't being such a nut! Poor DP, at least half of my texting to him has to do with names, I don't think he's all that settled on a name either so we may be good company for each other... On the other hand I do not, for a second, think you guys are weird, its the one thing that's not weighing on you and you should feel blessed about that, it's tons better than being a psycho about it.    I told...
YAY!!! I got 10 hours of sleep last night and only got up to pee ONCE!! Holy crap that in it's self is amazing... haha     Oh yeah, I am ready to tackle this busy day now!
Oh how very fascinating. I just got home from running errands all over the city (for the past four hours), and I saw this post... And immediately started laughing hysterically! Most likely because I am so over tired my brain can barely function... Oh yes the insomnia! Yesterday and today, I'm wide awake at 4am, my brain just spinning away, I always lay there and lay there as the first hour will creep by... just begging my brain to stop thinking so I can at least get one...
I love the Game of Thrones! I think that Arya/Aria may become more popular, but being a genre specific sort of show (and being on a premiere channel like HBO) I would think that it would only gain popularity with in that group of fans. It might be okay to use.    Yup, I think Aeliana is done for. I mentioned to DP lat night about it being the first thing to pop up on here, and he wrinkled his nose up at it! So, I doubt we will go that route. I'm glad I got the response...