or Connect

Posts by babytoes

Jodie, I'm sorry that happened to you, how unthoughtful! Some people have no filters, and have no idea how much their words can hurt or frustrate others.    Chapsie, it's amazing to me how people are so blind to things around them. You obviously wanted a VBAC and knew that you would have better odds of obtaining it in another hospital. Whareas your co-workers would gladly lay down for another c-section. That blows my mind! I have a very hard time understanding our...
Is anyone else excited about the Olympics? I can't wait to wach the swimming, diving, gymnastics, and the equestrian events!!
I think Magic Mike will most definitely give you good dreams! Hmmm, I think I just may have to watch that! 
Haha.. Yes it is! I almost never post when on the ipad because its such a nightmare. With or without auto correct!   On to the subject at hand... I am very much pooching out, I am 9 weeks and 4th pregnancy. DP can feel it when I hug him, he says it pokes into him. It's very strange because this last week, I suddenly felt pregnant. Does that make any sense? It was all of a sudden, I could feel that my uterus had grown and was getting heavy. I can't fit into the jeans...
What did you eat most recently?  Penne Primavera. Leftovers from takeout last night.   What are you craving? Very odd, but pasta. I cant seem to get enough of it! It's not carbs either, I am not craving bread, or crackers, just pasta. My mouth is watering just typing about it! I also have been eating a ton of fish too... everything from salmon to tilapia.   What turns your stomach at the sound of it? Chicken! I can still cook it for the rest of the family,...
I had no idea folic acid was synthetic! My problem is most prenates make me sicker than I already am... I wonder if I can find folate in a gentle form?
Oh the boobs! Forgot to mention that.. Not only am I popping out of my bra, left right and center, but the razor blade nipples is no fun! When I take my bra off for bed at night I have to hold them for a minute just from the achyness I feel. I have heard of those sleeping bras, but I've never tried one, does anyone have experience with any? I almost feel like I would slid out of it in the middle of the night, not only am I a 36DD but after nursing three LO's they're far...
Anyone else having strange changes? My hair is suddenly so greasy! I usually have very dry hair, and have to use lots of conditioner or it looks like straw. But in the past week its gotten so greasy I am considering not use conditioner at all! What is going on? In my other pregnancies I had the normal hair and nail growth, but this time such strange things are happening. I also noticed last week the skin on my hands started peeling, gross I know! Now that's gone, but my...
I'm taking vitafusion prenatal gummy vits. Most prenatals make me feel sick, or well sicker than I currently am. These don't bother me at all and they have 800mcg of folic acid, which is what I need. My pharmacist told me to give them a shot, she also used them while she was pregnant.
With DS 1 and 2, I didnt find out. I knew, beyond a doubt, that DS1 was a boy. DS2 I swore that he was girl, even bought a few dresses! With DS3 I decided to find out... I wanted a girl so bad that we figured it would be better to be prepared that time around.    With this one, we are finding out. Simply because it's been eight years, and I have nothing for a baby. I want to be able to buy pink or blue, not all green. This is such a personal decision, and everyone...