or Connect

Posts by babytoes

I do like the look and versatility that the baby K'tan has. The only thing, is it seems to be high up, like the baby's head is right under your chin... Is that really where you carry them? I have large boobs, double D when I am not nursing! Having the baby right across them is not comfortable for me. The sling I had was a very simple large chunk of material and he was lower on my body, like under my boobs... Maybe the K'tan can be adjusted? or does it become unsafe if...
I'm so sorry!! Hope you feel better soon...
I had a sling with DS#3 and I loved it! I cant remember for the life of me what it was, 8 years is a long time ago, lol! I have been poking around on line looking for a good one, but the choices are insane... way more than I thought.    What is your favorite? And please explain why, so that we can all help each other with comparing all these options...   Thanks for the help ladies!!
    I have done those "prenatal" classes before, they're really really lame, I always feel like its a joke! Maybe try one of the normal yoga classes, and just listen to your body about what to do and what not to do. At this point you can still fully engage your abs and do most things without hurting yourself, its when your massive belly gets in the way that you'll have to pull back.
When I was preggo for DS#3 I was in fantastic shape, I was running 6-8 miles 3-4 times a week, spinning 90 mins 3-4 times a week, weight training (pretty heavily at that... I had huge shoulder muscles! haha), and eating very lean and healthy. I continued to do what I could for as long as I could, which was quite a bit actually. The morning of the day I went into labor I spun on a spinning bike for 90 minutes! I was in labor for 3 hrs, and he was so easy to pop...
Well, to contradict your doctor, ummm, yeah, I think that's a bit much! I am on baby #4, and if I was told we couldn't have sex, I would look for a new doctor!    Sorry.... that's just my opinion... DP and I are very loving and intimate with one another and our sexual relationship is very vibrant... Trying not to TMI haha!    I have never heard of a modern doctor believing that exercise and sex is going to somehow cause a miscarriage. From everything I have read,...
That's so adorable!! I am going to do some paper announcements and baby shower stuff... I am so excited to make my own!    Boy am I a graphic designer or what!? lol
  Yikes!! That should be your job! I know he was clueless, but I would have been pretty mad...    We have a big bon fire party to go to tomorrow night with DP's cousins. It's going to be a fun night convincing them that I'm drinking water or whatever because I am the designated driver! But the problem is that if they figure it out, this part of DP's family are BIG MOUTHS! They will inform the entire world within 9.5 seconds... 
Your phone was stolen!? Holy crap! Was it a smart phone? And do you have insurance? Jason and I have iPhones, and he always pays for me to get the AppleCare because I am such a clutz! Thank god, because over the past three years I have broken FOURiPhones! And Apple always sends me a new one... You know its bad when you call customer service and they have your name and address on file!! Haha!!
maydaymom, I know exactly what you mean, my DP's brother knew right off when we saw him a few nights ago, I was only drinking h2o and he was like "Are you pregnant? You must be you're not drinking any wine!" Of course Jason confirmed it, so at this point all of his siblings, and mine know. Parents, of course. And I told my niece and nephew (My eldest sisters first borns, and I am very close with both of them), In August there is a family reunion on my side of the family,...