or Connect

Posts by octobermom

I have a 11 year old 5th grader (and a preschooler but just formally HS the oldest currently)   language arts- LLATL purple books spelling- Catholic heritage  math - rod and staff 4th grade (felt she needed more review) history - sea to shinning sea (Catholic based) Geography map skills E currently Science - behold and see 5 (Catholic based)  Religion (online at my faith delivered which uses the faith and life series) PE- through HS co-opt (plus plenty of free...
my oldest could have easily read that as a first grader. My other child is 3.5 and a non reader.
My oldest didn't learn till 4.5 because of sensory delays. she. seemed normal. otherwise
 I'd assume so since 22-25 hours a week would mean 44.4- 5 a day and most schools at least around here would be in secession closer to 35 week. I have a 5th grader so not quite a middle schooler we spend about 2.5-3 hours a day doing more formal one on one sit down type learning then she completes around another 1.5 hours of enrichment and independent studies.Fridays tend to be lighter days for us though so maybe an 1-1.5 hours tops on that day. So weekly total I'd...
5th grader...   week 1 we read From Sea to Shinning Sea the story of America (Catholic) Last week we covered a brief overview covering explores such as St Brendan Lief Ericsson Madoc and Columbus   Week two enrichment stuff   map work http://www.christianbook.com/uncle-joshs-outline-map-book/george-wiggers/9780970240309/pd/73456 pirate ship...
yes you can I accidently learned this yesterday. I guess one I had laying on the dryer somehow ended up in the washer and transfered to the dryer.. Top loading full wash cycle and full dryer cycle and it came out looking brand new (pretty sure it was an unused one to start with)
While some of my diapers have been bought and sold over the years other things in my stash Ive used for years. For example by beloved 100% nicky covers that I bought in 2004 and are still going strong..   Ignore the CD "rules" use whatever detergent works best for you. I use inexpensive mexican powdered and baby oxyclean full scoops of each and one cycle with an extra rinse  Wash like you cleaning poop and pee filled diapers baby the baby not the diapers line dry...
Id also love to see some ideas. Like the PP we are in a fairly small space 1300 square feet so most supplies kinda get mixerd into the space, but I would like somethign to organize parts of it. Right now we kida have a corner that has some make shift storage but its not very appealing and the toddlers just end up pulling out everything.   DD does her school work eaither in her room or on my bed ussually. She likes spreading out.
 While some kids are okay with it I can never reccomend putting microfiber agaisnt the skin, it is not only extremely drying but its abbrassive thats why its often used as an exfolient. I can personal attest to microfiber against skin causing horrid chaffing and bleeding.  
for the first option I suggest the hemp under the microfiber like you wrote. Microfiber tends to assorb faster so will soak the pee faster hemp holds more though so it will kinda lock the wetness away untill the am.   for the MEOS its kinda up to you hemp is fine against the skin so you could just lay the booster/doubler into the diaper or between the diaper and cover really it is up to you..   for the prefold lay the booster in the center pannel and fold the side in at...