or Connect

Posts by darlintxmomma

We will be moving back to Yukon in about 3 months and we are needing to find a doctor who will not "fire" us for not vaccinating. My oldest had reactions to his first set of shots and his ped at the time recommended that we no longer vaccinate him. Shortly after, I myself was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease that can be triggered from vaccines so needless to say, my 2 younger children have never had a single shot in their lives. We had been seeing a family doc where...
Its AWFUL!!! I am pregnant so I know a lot of it is hormones but this actually started about 2 months before I got pregnant so I can't blame it ALL on pregnancy. I have had bacne before but it has been clear for years and now there isn't a single square inch of my back that isn't covered in itchy, painful HUGE red spots. I have tried switching body washes, my shampoo and conditioner is all natural so I'm hoping its not that leaving residue. I don't know what else to do....
Never heard of it before, but I just signed up and got a chart started. Hopefully it'll work out well for us cause I'm a Flylady failure too. :)
A blog that has inspired me to get my pantry (and the rest of the house for that matter) in gear is http://iheartorganizing.blogspot.com
I'm gonna ditto the Lonestar recommendation and St. Lukes. Its where I had my planned c-section with DD. It was a WONDERFUL experience. I went with the midwives for prenatal care and Jan assisted when it was c-section time. She recommended Dr Jennifer Jacobs as my OB because she is such a skilled surgeon. I had a complete previa so my surgery was gonna be one of the more complicated/risky ones to prevent me from hemorrhaging. Dr Jacobs was amazing. The stay at St Lukes was...
My whole family sees Dr. Earp at North Hills. They are fantastic!
This might be a little late in coming but I lived in San Angelo almost all my life and just moved to San Antonio 2 years ago. When we were in san angelo, we went to CMA and saw Dr. Fernando Gonzalez. He is an AWESOME ped! We told him we didnt want to vax ds and hes the one who told us about the state vaccine exemption forms to get so we wouldnt have trouble with schools and stuff. He never gave us any grief about it. Hes a D.O. too if that matters to you. Im not sure if...
im gonna ditto north hills. thats where we take the whole family and they are fantastic. we drive up there from near lackland. thats how much we love them.
I just took my arnica pellets and apparently there IS a small tear on the skin on the bottom side of my nipple that the arnica cream just made me VERY aware of. should i try to jsut pump on that side and let her nurse from the other while it heals because those teeth keep digging in everytime i try. she doesnt seem to have any problems at all with the right side though...*fingers crossed* she stays that way
my almost 10 mo old dd actually bit me 3 days ago but didnt break the skin, but i am sooooooooooo bruised at the base of my left nipple that she cant eat from it cause i cant stand the pain. she only has 2 teeth on the top right side but is working on 2 on the top left. is there anything i can do for the bruising??? we were side lying (trying to go to bed) when she clamped down and she wouldnt let go for nothin. i was digging my finger into her mouth trying to pry her open...