or Connect

Posts by darlintxmomma

I grew up in San Angelo which is right about 45 minutes SE of Sterling City. My grandpa lived in Water Valley (aka the water hole) so I'm familiar with that area. There arent any hotels there that Ive ever seen. You might end up in either big spring or san angelo and having to commute. The local hangout in Sterling City is the Town & Country convenience store/truck stop. There is also a Dairy Queen. There is some burger/mexican restaurant there but the last time I ate...
Are there any moms around the Lackland area? Seems like all the meetups or playgroups are way up north or closer to Universal City. I feel kinda left out was down south. lol
Wow its been a while since I started this thread and I just wanted to add that we stopped popsicles shortly after I first posted this and he has greatly improved. In fact even his tantrums have simmered down quite a bit. So maybe there really is something to the dyes he was ingesting or maybe its just that he gotten older but he is doing great now and I havent even thought about his past violent behaviours in a long time so that says a lot. So to all you moms who are...
Noahs Mom, Please let us know what your rheumy says about this. I'm really curious if it could be autoimmune related.
Quote: "Oh, so it hurts a little then?" No, it hurts like someone is sawing my leg off! Really! :sorry but i had to laugh at that.... i always get this horrible look on my face and cant move until it passes. dh KNOWS everytime it happens by the look on my face. to me its more painful than the charliehorses i got in my calves while i was pregnant. apparently ive dropped the f-bomb a few times during it too lol.
YAY...there is someone out there who knows what i'm talking about! My left side is by far the most painful side...the right side i can tolerate but i still feel it on the left side everytime i letdown no matter what side i have her on. the recommendation to take B6 for the reynauds can also cause a decrease in milk supply. so im torn. im thinking im gonna try ginkgo this week when i go visit my parents since my dad has some.
has anyone experienced something like this with letdown??? My boobs get rock hard and instead of the pins and needles sensation like i had with my son 3.5 years ago, this time its seriously like an extreme charlie horse or muscle spasm that happens EVERYTIME i letdown. my midwife seems to think its related to raynaud's but im not having any other symptoms of that except being predisposed due to sjogrens syndrome. so has anyone heard of anything like this or experienced...
HELP!!! I'm just starting to feel a UTI coming on and I'm breastfeeding and dont want to risk taking anything natural that can affect my supply. I'm taking cranberry like its nobody's business and its not phasing it. I see that AZO hasn't been tested so is not considered safe...ggrrrr...I;m trying to find out if d-mannose is safe but everything I''m finding says ask a doc....well its saturday. lovely time for this to happen right? Has anyone has this lovely experience and...
Oh God, My heart is breaking for you. I am so so so very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
YAY another San Antonio mama!!! I had my scheduled c-section on Oct 15th and it was soooooooooooo much better than my first one which came after 19 hours of labor. I wasnt a complete basketcase this time although I was nervous as can be but the anesthesiologist took good care of me and gave me something to calm me down without making me loopy. It was a great experience for me this time and my recovery has been night and day from last time. This time I requested the...