or Connect

Posts by Journey

Where Is Everybody?!!!!
A lot of it is projecting your feelings about your situation on others. I've realized that single parenthood is extremely common nowadays. A lot of people don't think twice about it. Also, a working mom is oftentimes looked up to as a strong woman. It's hard to deal with your own feelings of guilt for being involved in an unhealthy relationship, the relationship not working out when there's children involved, and feeling you have no option but to work outside the home....
Come chat with me!
That is wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Years ago, I had a dream that I stood before a council in heaven. They were talking about this special child who was to be born. Mother Theresa spoke on my behalf, and said I could handle it. The others spoke against it. They said I wasn't ready. They said I needed time, but eventually I would give birth to this person who would change the world. I feel I was given this child, but I can't say which one. I feel it's best that...
I've been dating around for awhile, and there's 2 guys I'm particularly interested in. The first I'll mention is TJ. I've been seeing him for a month now, though we were talking and planning on getting together for a time before that. I originally met him back in 1999. He is super attractive, 6'6", thick, blonde hair, goosebump inducing green eyes. He's a juggalo. He works full time making very good money in a professional CAREER. He has a genius IQ, went to college,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Robin926 the only thing i remember from dare is how to turn a soda can into a makeshift pipe. thanks dare cop, it works! They tought me how to use a 2 liter soda bottle and a 3 liter soda bottle, some water, and tin foil Funny, that's all I seem to remember from DARE.
See sig for my favorite quote. The one that is most relevant to my current situation: "Love is lak de sea. It’s uh movin’ thing, but still and all, it takes its shape from de shore it meets and it’s different with every shore.”--Their Eyes Were Watching God, Zora Neale Hurston
Quote: Originally Posted by afishwithabike I was going to say that. They'll teach them on a banana. Not many men have that much endowment to me it's ALL an unreasonable expectation. But how would they explain practicing safe sex when the condom won't stay on the baby carrot?
Quote: Originally Posted by jewelysmommy neither did my husband. i still have to roll them for him and i don't even smoke it anymore. courtney That's why you use a bowl. Wait, what am I talking about? I don't smoke! Why am I even in this thread?! You're all a bunch of popeless hotheads!
I have barking spiders in my house, too. I don't know where that came from, but I find it funny that somebody else has the same named pests. This morning I peed in front of a friend. He was taking a bath. Aren't we special? I lack modesty in front of friends... so needless to say there's no modesty around partners.