or Connect

Posts by bristow

This brand new online software for charting fertility rocks. It's sleek, attractive look, fast and easy functioning, accurate analysis, ability to use it on any computer (mac, pc) inside your web browser, permanent archiving of charts, cool forums is worth the $9 bucks a month to me. www.chartmycycles.com I tried out FF and ovusoft and the function and look of them were just too old, slow and not fun. :
I ended up trying fertility friend, looking around at ovusoft and trying www.chartmycycles.com. I found the latter to be the best by far. FF and Ovusoft are ugly to look at and slower than paper to use and basically are like paper charts on a computer. www.chartmycycles.com has this great modern looking design, fast and fun, and created a whole new way to display charting data that is way better than the paper chart format. I'm digging it. Thanks for yall's recommendations!
i feel for you. it would've been nice if someone other than you had advised your dh about how much emotional and practical support a postpartum mom needs. recently i was chatting with a expecting father at my dh's work party and i just went for it. i gave him so much advice on how to treat his postpartum wife when the time came. i said "you need to be totally sensitive to her emotions, completely cheerful and supportive, constantly bringing her water and healthy snacks....
i got mine back at 14 months surprisingly considering my son was still nursing a ton. in fact he was hardly eating solids at that age. i guess my fertility cycles were just strong. anyway- as far as i know it is different with each pregnancy and each person. but if you are wanting to avoid pregnancy i would definitely be using some kind of contraception every time right now. ovulation before your first period is possible and likely.
i'm a bit new to fertility charting. i've been using paper charts and am getting kind of tired of it. I am starting to shop around for some kind of charting software. I've looked at a few of the free ones but they don't seem well done at all. So I'm looking at this ovusoft one and a new software that is done online called www.chartmycycles.com What do you guys like the best paper charts, ovusoft, chartmycycles.com or something else?
ok, thanks! i couldn't find the thread - thanks for telling me what happened and helping me locate it. now that i read the mod's explanation for why she locked it i totally understand why it was locked. she's right there were a lot of UA violations! people were getting very insulting! oh well. i wasn't trying to get the conversation going again - but rather was pasting my original post so that people who may have been on the original thread would recognize which...
Hey, does anyone out there no where the thread "Responding to babies cries" went? I am the OP and didn't check the thread for a couple days because I was so busy- when I came back to read it it was no where to be found. I haven't been on this forum very often - so is there some reason that an entire thread would be deleted? Do any of you remember the thread- do you know what happened? Here is the original post that started the discussion which was really quite...
this thread is hilarious! i have done this myself to hide Ezzo books but never would have guessed that others had done it and to the same books that I do! Hilarious! I'm glad to hear there are lots of folk out there who realize how terrible Ezzo's parenting styles are and are trying to do something about it. As for the censorship argument- in principle I agree but I think that the mom's who are hiding books are really just imagining that they are keeping parents from...
Last thing I new about McDonalds was the lettuce they use is iceburg. If this is still the case then it is pretty much pointless to eat more of it- that stuff is nutritionally useless.
I walked after about 4 hrs. I was so busy bonding with my baby it didn't occur to me to get up until a nurse came and asked me to try to go pee. Man, I was shocked at how terrible the pain was even just moving from the reclined position to sitting up with my feet on the floor- coming to a stand was almost unbearable. I left a blood trail all the way to the bathroom. This was after a completely natural birth with no episiotomy and no trauma or problems. (other than I...