or Connect

Posts by Tanya

Check out www.ergobabycarrier.com I am a representative of the Ergo Baby Carrier. I find it really comfortable for me being that I am a plus size woman. Of course I would say that, I'm a representative But I'm just suggesting that you check out the pictures on the website. I am on there with my dd in the hip position, and using the reversable coat. Well at least you'll get an idea of how plus size woman look in an ergo. But I find it to be comfortable. You might...
HI, Yes. I would recommend having a carrier that distributes the weight on both shoulders. There are a few out there. I am a representative of the Ergo Baby Carrier Inc. the Ergo does distribute wait on both shoulders and on hips. But there are also mei tais, yamos, and many others. The best thing to do is try them out, either find someone near you who has them, you may order them, I'm sure they have a return policy. Or find a parenting group near you, they may...
Quote: Originally Posted by pumpkinsmama I love my ergo, it's the one DH prefers, too. Worth the money IMO, as I couldn't keep carrying without it. The ABC straps on my old carrier would cut in after a while due to DS's weight. I like the colors IRL , I have cranberry. I wish it was made by a WAHM, unfortunately I have found nothing like it that is. Well I may have news you might be interested in...Karin Frost the designer for the ergo...
Hi There are many differences between the two as far as features. There is a zipper pocket on the NG, It goes 2 inches smaller at the waste then the old, There is more padding in the shoulder strap of the NG. The hood is shaped like an actual hood vs. the old is pretty much just a flat piece of fabric that would go over your childs head while asleep. The NG hood straps have snaps vs velcro. The only other difference is that with the NG you are able to where your...
Yes!! The Coral classic carriers are on sale!! It's a close out sale...Just keep in mind that once you purchase them there is no returning it! We are no longer making the Classic carrier. If I could assist you any further....please feel free to ask or email me at tanya@ergobabycarrier.com!! Happy baby wearing!!
Hi ! Just to let you know...we do have slightly used carriers available at $79! Really good condition.... All it is....is that these carriers had to be washed! Let me know if this will help...If you are interested please feel free to call me at 888-416-4888. I am here from 8am - 4pm Mon - Fri. We are limited on the slightly used, so I advise that you call right away. Just Call !!! Good Luck!! Tanya Ergo Baby Carrier Inc.
Quote: Originally Posted by momofelise I have to say that the Ergo is my carrier workhorse. I wear my dd for chores around the house and errands because it's so easy to take on and off. DD is 20 pounds (9 mo) and doesn't hurt my back in the Ergo; I can wear for 1-2 hours before my back starts to get a little sore, which for me, is fantastic. I have some other carriers that are prettier (and great for when dd was younger), but the Ergo is the most...
That's just great!!!!! Wow you really put that carrier to work that day huh? Well congratulations...I'm glad that you really enjoy the carrier. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask!!!!! Happy Baby Wearing!
The Carrier does fit in the tote bag.... The accessories are originally designed by Karin Frost....the designer and owner of the Ergo Baby Carrier Inc. If you have any questions feel free to ask I am a representative of the Ergo Baby Carrier. INC. Have a great day!!
The company as a whole has integrity.........We do research...we have a reason to call it the Ergo and we are able to explain and demonstrate what it means and how it works!!....we visited the maunfacturer..and know that it is not a sweat shop...We have a good relationship with them.....We are continuing to grow together.... We also provide excellent customer service!! We walk you step by step, we go above and beyond to assure customer satisfaction...I challenge you...