or Connect

Posts by corhorvath

Does anyone know where I can how nutritional requirements for a 1 year old? I don't want recommended but a chart or something like Vitamin A, x mg; Vitamin C, x mg; Calcium, x mg.... I have a daughter who is just about 13 months old. Due to low milk supply I had to stop bfing at 10 months. I WOH and got to the point where I couldn't even pump one ounce and feedings were completely pointless. She screamed and cried and pulled and hit and couldn't get food. My dd has...
Does anyone know where I can how nutritional requirements for a 1 year old? I don't want recommended but a chart or something like Vitamin A, x mg; Vitamin C, x mg; Calcium, x mg.... I have a daughter who is just about 13 months old. Due to low milk supply I had to stop bfing at 10 months. I WOH and got to the point where I couldn't even pump one ounce and feedings were completely pointless. She screamed and cried and pulled and hit and couldn't get food. My dd has...
The best way to write a good paper, is to write about something that interests you. Don't think-what happened in history that interests me... Think, what do I like today? What is something interesting to me? Then think about how it evolved and look into it. Then see how it's growth had consequences or impacted the development of something else. Create your thesis from this and go with it. With an introduction about the issue, your thesis, your argument, and your...
Since I'm a WOHM, I can't relate to your experiences in this realm-at all. But, as an outsider, for what it's worth: I've never heard anyone say a negative thing about SAHMs. Never. In the work place, I only hear husbands talk respectfully about their wives who are SAHMs. The other women at work-have never said anything negative or disrespectful. EVER. At church, same thing. Since I don't know your experiences, I don't know where your feelings come from. Seriously,...
This always bugs me too-especially since my dd got teeth at about 4 months. Whenever I hear this now (she's 10 mo), I just let them know they're wrong: "Actually, when the baby nurses you don't feel teeth at all." Then they say, "oh, I thought ..." And I say, "yeah, most people do. I thought it might too, but it doesn't. Their tongue covers the bottom teeth and I don't know what happens with the top teeth but you just don't feel them." **Her teeth are hurting me...
Thanks for your input ladies! I thought I was ready to lose weight but I think it's time to put it on the back burner and get my supply back. I was hoping it was something else but I think you're right. Now, for that cake...
Exactly. It's more like she's relaxing. She's not biting me, which is why I can't figure out what to do. I've tried pulling her off but she wakes up and cries and feels around for me.
No one else has a baby with big chunky teeth scraping their nipples? They're like chicklets.
Anyone...? Anyone... Continue to diet and nurse more frequently or stop dieting??? Does dieting affect milk supply if you're consuming extra calories due to bfing? (ie, 1800 calories instead of 1300)?
Hi All, My dd is 10 mo. She got her front 8 teeth about 3-4 months ago. They never bothered me before, but now they're longer and bigger and she's hurting me. This mostly only happens when we're co-sleeping and nursing to sleep or if she's been feeding for a while and just keeps on nursing (for fun or comfort I suppose). Now, I know many women on here nurse until their children are 2+ years old, so can you give me some suggestions on what I can do to curb this? I'm...