or Connect

Posts by beanamama

Quote: Originally Posted by Plummeting If so, does your child like it? Do you? Yes, so far we are really liking it!
The business is www.mypaintbox.com and the phone number is 937-570-9517 The site is a little hard to navigate. I don't think it was meant for online ordering, but the deals are pretty good. 5% discount with code BBB and free shipping over $50 as long as it's not freight. HTH someone!
Looooove Dr. Ryan at Pediatric Associates of Orlando. Offices in Bay Hill (near Whole Foods) and Downtown. They are open 365 days a year, which is a fantastic bonus, and I've never had a bad experience with any of the physicians there. She is extremely laid back and always calms me down if I'm worried about anything. While she's is pro-vax, which is fine by me, she also didn't blink when I asked to delay the MMR, which I did.
Quote: Originally Posted by erinwestpoet Does anyone have any information, good or bad, about Windows Preschool in Orlando? Please PM me or post here. THANKS! My friend's daughter goes and she is very pleased with the school. And if it helps, she's a very progressive teacher herself.
Quote: Originally Posted by fullofgrace If you are posting to The Trading Post and its subforums, the Games Forum, or the Testing forum, your post count will not rise as posts do not count there. A just in case head's up: If your posts in the TP (and under it, like co-ops, etc) are more than 25% of your total posts, your access there could be removed. so just be sure to remain active throughout the entire site and you'll be OK. Thank you!
...at 51. Any idea why?
Congratulations! Welcome baby Darwin!
Beautiful story! Congratulations! Welcome baby Carl William!
Thanks for sharing your story! Congratulations! Welcome baby Talia!
Congratulations! Welcome baby Lily!