or Connect

Posts by susanniemeyer

I am so so glad to hear this, I have been so worried about them both. Thanks so much for finding out and posting for us ediesmom, it was so nice of you. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking of you justmama - you and your little family. If there is anything we can do to help, please let us know.
Quote: Originally Posted by Heather423 I found some cool spreadsheets to track your cash or virtual "envelopes". I also use actual cash envelopes for gas, groceries, entertainment etc, and the savings is my virtual "envelopes". Would you share what type of spreadsheets you found? Did they come with a budgeting program or some other software or where they free? I love things like spreadsheets and tracking things - but I definitely don't have...
I am just so thrilled for you lankylizards - best news I've heard all week!! And good luck with your decision, I know it will be a tough one but I am just so happy that they helped you And to all the mamas who are having hard times right now - be it with family, work, bills, anything A little update on us - DH had 3 days off last week for Thanksgiving, the business where he works was closed for the 4 day weekend, which means a much smaller paycheck this week...
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here - I hope that everyone has a truly wonderful day!! And congrats to everyone with good news - this thread is really growing so much and it's great to be a part of it!!
Just wanted to ask a quick question on Angel Food Ministries - has anyone on here ever actually gotten a food package thru them and was it cheaper than purchasing items at the store? I looked at the menu plan for December and plan to price it out next time I am at the store, but just wanted to get a general idea from anyone who has used them. And my thankfuls for the day: 1. That Abby is finally getting over her stomach flu bug - she had been sick since last...
I haven't posted yet this month, so here is my list of 10: 10 things I'm thankful for: 1. My girls, who always make me laugh over something each day 2. My DH's new job which just started 2 weeks ago, and for his wonderful boss who is giving him 10 hours of overtime each week - which we desperately needed!!! 3. My FIL, who came and fixed our broken bathroom ( my wonderfully curious 3 year old flushed a plastic letter opener wrapped in wet wipes down the toilet,...
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!! It's so nice to be a part of this forum. Today has been a good day in our house. My DH got the job he interviewed for today!! I am just so excited - it's at a bit lower pay than his old job, but 40 hours a week, so that is wonderful!! His old job paid more per hour, but he was only getting in 20-30 hours a week - and then was laid off as the housing market is so slow in our area right now. He was so excited to get...
Hi everyone, I just wanted to join this thread with all of you, I think I fit in quite well here. I'm Susan, married to Mike for almost 5 years, and we have 2 little girls - Bethany is 3 and Abby is a few weeks shy of being 2. Money is always tight in our house - DH is currently laid off, he was in the drywall business but doesn't qualify for unemployment. He does have a job interview on Monday with a different company, so I am hoping he will soon be employed...
I just wanted to pop in and say good luck to everyone this month - I was so sad to hear of all the sites closing, many have been around for so long.
Thanks!! Quote: Originally Posted by Song of Joy I looked into it and it seems to be that you can do 2 searches through their search engine each day and get paid for it. You only earn about 2-4 cents, if I read right. Paid surveys are through Greenfield Survey Company. I've qualified for 2 (they take a good 20 mins to complete) and been credited for those 2. They are different surveys than on GPT sites, except SwatCash. The Circadian Mission is...