or Connect

Posts by thunderkitty

I have been so busy with life lately, I have managed to stay away from Mothering for like...over a year! This thread seems to have sprouted wings and flown since I was here last! Awesome to see some many local moms on here! Nice to see some old faces still posting, and hello to all you newbies. I will have to try to get back into the loop when school is over for the semester. I'm taking some tougher classes right now so I'll probably be scarce till then, unfortunately and...
What have all of you ladies been up to? It seems to have hit a quiet spot here...is anyone planning to try another meeting soon? I start school again on the 7th, so it would be nice to see everyone again before that.
LeeAnn- I have your eggs ready, if you want you can call me when you're ready to get them from me and I can bring them to you wherever works for you, I don't have your number so I'll just stay on here and wait with my phone.
Quote: Originally Posted by morgansmum Let me know what would be good for you for an egg pick up/ drop off, I know you have a busy schedule so just let me know. I have finals spread out up until Friday, when this "cord" is finally cut (at least until January.)Anyway, I have to get Tora to school and then I have a final monday 10:00 (tomorrow) morning, but probably by or shortly after lunch I will be done with school for the day. So, anytime...
Are we meeting today? I've been out of the loop... P.s. Boxes can be collected for free from Dan's Supermarket, they have openings that can be taped. They keep them (at the north location) on the west side of the building in a kennel one can reach in and pick em up. I've used them every time I move as it's free and the boxes are decent size (fruit/veg boxes) just thought you all may like to know!
Quote: Originally Posted by morgansmum Kara - My co-worker will take 2 dozen too so I will need four dozen : That works for me, should we try to do Gateway, Sunday again ladies? Like 1:00, or is there a time that works better, that one of you would suggest? This next week is my finals and then after that my weeks will be wide open for awhile so I'm open to anything after that! It'll feel really nice to sleep in past 6 am for once...and have...
Holy cow! I post on Thursday after basically no posting for days and miss a get together while preparing for (and doing) finals....sorry girls I would have loved to come. Next one, I will, unless there's a natural disaster! : Ndakkitten- Sorry to hear you're sick, we've got a bug making it's way round our family too, combination of the long flu (not the 24 one, too bad) and some cold thing with lots of coughing. LOL I'm really scientific, I know...Anyway, happy to hear...
Has our thread went silent?!
Quote: Originally Posted by ndakkitten Well, DH and I finally watched Sicko last night I just had to post because I just shrieked when he actually talked about the infant mortality rate in the U.S. and I saw the birthing rooms in France. DH turned to me and said "Now I suppose you want to move to France?" and I just said "No, we're still probably going to Canada once I get my RN." It is just sad when you see what a priority so many other countries make...