or Connect

Posts by LouCostello

I think you're making too big a deal out of it. If your daughter has some physical limitations or deficits that make a game of tag dangerous, it may be time to seek an evaluation. There are benefits to the game of tag, which is playing, running, screaming, and expending energy. That kind of play is critical to children's learning and development.
Good job! It looks like you have som laundry to do. :lmao
If you bought a nice piece of pottery or a great bottle of wine, wouldn't you wrap it in some newspaper and wedge it between something so it's not rolling around all willy nilly? It sounds like you really don't want any adivce on how to resolve the car seat issue, but instead want someone to come along and say "Meh, she's 4, she's old enough to ditch the carseat." Nearly every suggestion has been shot down pretty defensively. Your argument about crossing the...
Quote: Originally Posted by momto l&a I would set down a rule that if he goes to church than he HAS TO come home right after. How would you feel if you DH set up a rule like that for you? I certainly would not be agreeable to such a rule. We're married adults - we don't set rules, we come to agreements. OP, is it possible your DH misses his church/faith and doesn't want to relinquish it?
Boeing and Amstel Light don't work either.
Hi!