or Connect

Posts by HippyMama4kids

Chlidren, especially small ones are extremely curious. My almost 2 y.o. niece is facinated by genitals at the moment, much to my sisters distress. She wants to know what everyone's got. I had a chat to my dear sis about how she was handling the situation, the other day. She thinks that dd putting her hand in her nappy & other normal 2 y.o. behaviour is abnormal She yells at her if she does it, & I'm worried that the poor kiddo will end up thinking that genitals are...
Quote: I may have asked the store to do an intercom call for a mom who left her kids in the car, though--- I have done this before with a woman that left her small child in the car whilst she went to do her shopping. Actually I have no idea who she is, but she's done it twice that I've seen when we've been there (she has a very old, very unusual car.) We drive 100kms to do our shopping at a larger town, so I don't actually 'know' her. The 2nd time...
Was your third pg extremely difficult chasing two kiddos? It was really hard & so was pregnancy no.4 I have suffered terribly with hypermesis during my pregnancies, so it was hard on everyone If you have three children in a row that are the same sex, do you see alot of "odd man out" or ganging up on? No, I have three girls in a row & the older two don't gang up on the younger one. They all get along pretty well Was the postpartum period with your third...
Thanks for the warm welcome
Hi, my name is Lisa & I am a 25 y.o. married Aussie Mum of 4 wonderful kids. On reading the posts around here this place looks great, & maybe somewhere where my slightly different way of looking at things might actually fit in Looking forward to getting to know everyone