or Connect

Posts by momto4kids

Hi ~ We have 4 boys ~ the 2 oldest boys were circ'd, after we had our first born done we felt awful & didn't want to do it again. BUT...we felt weird not having both boys look the same so our 2nd son was circ'd too, i know, i know.....TRUST ME I know! We have had so many issues w/ that son & scar tissue due to his being circ'd. He has had 2 surgeries to correct this in the last year....same Dr did both boys & one has issues, the other does not. When we had our...
Quote: Originally Posted by jessjgh1 ((hugs)) momma. BTW, I believe this is the kind of complication that is not included in circumcision complication risks because it didn't occur in infancy. Is this related to meatal stenosis? If you have the nerve to, there are several circumcision support boards you could try for help with this. On a positive note you might find parents who have gone through this and can help you and also you would be educating...
Quote: Originally Posted by MCatLvrMom2A&X My dd had the u/s along with the VCUG. The u/s is painless and simple while the VCUG can be very painful. The u/s is just like one you would get when pg. The VCUG they insert a cathiter and put dye in the bladder then watch for it to go up the wrong way. You didnt mention the VCUG but that is usually the second step after U/S for testing for urinary reflux. If you your ds is intact (not sure saw...
HI ~ My 10 mos old was diagnosed with a bladder/kidney infection last Friday.....he is on a 10 day course of meds to clear things up. Our Dr is ordering an US done of his kidneys sometime in the next week or 2. Anyone been through this already??? Dana
So my 9yo has undergone 2 procedures to remove the scar tissue from being circ'd as a newborn ~~~ he is continuing to have pain & since the is complaining about a deep pain they want to put him under to check things out internally. Has anyone gone through this......did they find a reason for the deep pain??? he has been tested multiple times for UTI's ~ all negative. The Dr said it's really a 50/50 chance for finding a cause.....
I listed other option...only because right now we are using the mini-pill, even though I don't begin to ovulate until 6-9 mos PP. BUT ~ my hubby will be going in to have a vasecotomy done sometime in the next few months.....we have 6 kids now & he is 100% sure that he is done. I am 99.99% sure ...seriously though, this is the first time after a baby that I feel like our family is complete...... so for now ~ LAM topped w/ the mini-pill in the next few months ~ a...
Noah was 8.5# when he was born 5 wks ago....I had him at the Dr for a cold last Friday and he weighed in at 11# 13oz I love my juicy booby monster baby
Quote: Originally Posted by penstamon Persistence and patience- that is my strategy. This worked wonders for me & we switched out @ around 24 wks ....my DH is now a HUGE homebirth advocate & tries to convince his coworkers to birth @ home . Mind you we went from him not even considering it during my 4th pg at first! dana
Quote: Originally Posted by mom2tatum growth spurt? that'd be my first thought with everything you mention...hang in. My lil' guy just got over a growth spurt....I completely hear what you are saying about how hard it it . Of course ours came right when DH went back to work & my 21 mos old took full advantage of momma's not being able to chase him totally destroyed the house LOL! Hopefully it won't last much longer
i didn't do anything for the first week...on day 7 DS went to have his newborns pics done. That took ALOT out of me, i napped for 2 hrs straight that day, lol! By the end of week 2 though I needed to get out....still taking it easy, but every couple days I am getting out for a little bit. DH just went back to work today.....so I stuck inside unless I want to run after 2 toddlers w/ the baby! Dana