or Connect

Posts by XmasEve

Quote: Originally Posted by mykidsrock My dh's work threw me a baby shower and one of the girls that was in attendance signed an affidavit that she was witness to my being pregnant, it was notarized at their work, and she provided a copy of her ID. That was all I used. Ooo, that's a good excuse to have someone throw me a baby shower next time...
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not worried. I've dealt with this dept. of health before, and they're pretty easy going. They don't want to keep me from getting a bc, they just need a few i's dotted to get through the red tape. I have several friends in alternative medicine, I plan on getting notarized statements from them. That will suffice, I'm sure. But I don't WANT to see a dr. I didn't WANT to pee on a stick. (And I don't have an employer.) None of it jives with...
I had a very vivid dream about a week before conceiving one of my dc. It definitely was a precursor to said dc's birth. But it was empowering. Because I knew the future, I was able to change it- for the better. Take care!
I'm gathering my stuff together to apply for the birth certificate. The state would like dr.'s notes as proof of pregnancy and proof of child. They will also accept baptismal certificate as proof of child, so I'm gonna go that route. They'll accept the statement of the church I attended as proof of pregnancy. But I never saw a dr. or went to a church. I'm not worried. I'm going to get statements from as many people as I can that I was pregnant, and I have some...
My dh is a fish tank nut and says aquarium heaters don't really go above 80 Farenheit. Still, in my frustration yesterday, I said, "Well, you've got like a dozen of them lying around, why don't we put them all in?!?"
Quote: Originally Posted by Charmie981 Did you turn your water heater up as high as it goes? If not, turn it ALL THE WAY up and be careful about little ones until after you have the baby. I've never had a client have a hard time getting the tub warm enough, as long as the hot water heater is turned up to the MAX. Aha, yes, just as we finished filling it up we remembered that We'll definitely do that next time. Thanks for the replies!
We've set up our Birth Pool in a Box- Eco and are trying to fill it. But apparently we've always been so great about using water conservatively that we had no idea our water heater sucked. : We've been trying to fill it for over an hour... the water quickly runs cold, we turn it off, and have to wait so long for the water heater to run hot again, that by then the water already in the pool is tepid at best. We're trying to pour pots of boiling water in, but that's...
Yeah, she was breaking into the cabinet to steal into the dry kibble, dog food, she even ate through a bag of DRY Prowl. I have since remedied that... I went through 2 kids without having to put locks on my cabinets, but my cat made me do it Now she only gets to eat the REhydrated Prowl, and I do try to go heavy on the water without turning it into soup. I also offer raw meat whenever it's in the house, but both cats refuse to touch it. So I have no idea why she...
The Prowl is a dehydrated food. I rehydrate it with 50% water.
I switched them to Prowl with plans to transition them to raw. But no go. They won't touch raw. I'm still trying, but half-heartedly. I'll continue to try, but especially with her UT health, I'm wary about her going without food at all, especially after these long courses of ant-bios. And when she doesn't like what I serve her, she breaks into my cabinets and gets into who-knows-what : Thanks for your reply, it strengthens my resolve to continue offering raw!