or Connect

Posts by Snookler

I know that many gift cards these days are refillable, and you can just add credit to them from the phone or computer. I found one searching "visa reloadable prepaid card".
Your Name: Michele Due Date: February 29 Is this baby #1,2,3,4, etc: 2 Baby's Name and Gender: Orion Michael, a boy Date and Time Born: March 5 at 4:43 AM Weight and Length: 10 lbs 1.5oz, 22.25 inches long How far along at birth: 40 weeks 5 days Link to Birth Story: Don't have one yet, still processing it all Link to Pictures: http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s...ionDay1095.jpg
Thanks for the support mamas. I tried having this conversation with my mom and DH last night, and all they could come up with (and I quote) was "Eeeeeeeew". Which was not very helpful wither way. I know that I just need to find some serenity with all of this. I've been getting chiropractic adjustments regularly for the past 6 weeks. I had a massage therapist come by the other night to help me relax. It's just that these going nowhere contractions have got me...
Went to my appt yesterday. Dr. said that I was only dilated fingertip-1cm, so no sweeping for me. It was a huge relief not to have to make that decision, but kind of disappointing that all of this prodromal labor hasn't resulted in dilation. I'm going in on Monday for an ultrasound and NST, and we'll see what's happening from there. Send me labor vibes mamas, cause I don't want to have to worry about what my next step will be if I'm not dilated on Monday! ...
I'm riding the prodromal bus with you mama, been on and off for 4-5 days now. I'm totally with you on being exhausted with it all. I'll be 40 wks on Friday and am considering begging my ob for some sort of solution. I've been trying all the methods to bring on/strengthen labor for days, and let me tell you, I am officially without interest in dtd, taking EPO, or walking anywhere. Nothing is making a difference, and I can't believe what a mental weight it is to be...
Just had my 39 wk check today and I'm 1cm. I was super thrilled cause I've been having contractions like crazy and massive pelvic discomfort. Kinda feels all worth it!
Mine came to day too!!! yay! I'm so pleased with the time each mama put nito selecting their beads and how different they all are. I quickly strung mine up and put all of the words of wisdom together in my hospital bag so I have it for the birth.
Ooooh, I'm so excited to get mine - hope they get here today!
Yup, my EDD is Feb 29th, so It's close enough at this point that it is excitng, and nerve wracking all at once. I'm exactly 38 weeks today, so I'd be perfectly happy if this little one made his appearance. I was just so caught off-guard at the panic I felt when I thought it was happening. Guess you just never feel ready do ya?
I was having contractions all afternoon between 7-15 minutes apart over the course of about 3-4 hours. I started getting all excited and nervous - (like I didn't see this whole labor thing coming, right?). Was getting a major adrenaline rush and felt like I do when I'm about to get on an airplane. I called my doula who told me to take some deep breaths, drink some water and get a good timing on the contractions for about an hour.... and they spread out to 20 minutes.......