or Connect

Posts by madtan

I have been lucky because both of my children take around 20 minutes to fall to sleep. They will sleep as long as I do if not longer. My 4 year old will wake up if she needs to go potty and then she will go back to bed. Have you tried letting her sleep alone.... some children sleep better that way. I would also try putting your child to bed a little early b/c sometimes they will find it difficult when they are too tired and grumpy. Hope things work out.
I can relate to how you feel. I don't feel like I should need to justify to anyone why I wasn't able to breastfeed. Just because I don't breastfeed doesn't mean I don't love my child. Nobody wanted or struggled more to have a child more than me. I was lucky to survive having two great kids. I can no longer have children at the young age of 28. I will think GOD the rest of my life for what he did give me. I don't judge others so why should they judge us. I know that there...
DINOSAURS...... DINOSAURS....... DINOSAURS My 4-year old has been crazy about them for 3 straight years. She even walks like one so much that her pre-k teacher asked me if she had problems walking because she hadn't figured it out yet. I cannot even get her to go down the girls doll section of the toy department. My husband loves playing dinosaurs with her and I live one day at a time
I would take excedrin migraine if i was you. I have migraines and it runs in my family. Sorry you feel so bad but it might not be a migraine. I have had them since I was a child and you would know if you had one. Feel better
I would take excedrin migraine if i was you. I have migraines and it runs in my family. Sorry you feel like so bad but it might not be a migraine. I have had them since I was a child and you would know if you had one. Feel better
I am going to flip the coin and say no. I agree and understand what you are all saying but my son has blond curls and is way too cute to be took out in public in a dress. There are sick people out there who might get their kicks by seeing a little boy in girls clothing. I wouldn't care if he were at home because we are his family. I think for safety sake no.
I have a 18 mnth old who bites because he has a delay in speech. I know he gets upset because he cannot tell me how he feels or what he wants. I would agree that biting isn't the answer. You are only making the situation worse. I feel for you and know it can be difficult when nouthing seems to work. Just try to keep positive and not negative.
I am happy that you have been able to discover such a great site just as I have. I have found everyone to be very nice and full of information.
I agree that everyone seems great but it is hard to get to know someone by just posting every now and then. I would like to find moms who would like to know each other better on a personal level.
I went on yahoo chat last night trying to find other moms to talk to......It was horrible. Those people are just plain nasty. The language they used wasn't a representation of someone I would want to talk to. I have decided that I will not try that again. I wished I could find someone who shared the same ideals that I could become messaging friends with. Chat rooms are not the way to go.