or Connect

Posts by Babes in arms

We're announcing in our Christmas pictures and having the Grandma's open them at the same time on Christmas morning. 
Are you charting?
And my cervix is very high and soft.  Not sure what's going on.  Surely, if I'm pg, I'd have gotten a BFP days ago, right?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/355c1c   I'm 18dpo and tested negative yesterday.  Didn't bother with a strip this morning.  My LP has been 14-16 days.  Any idea what can make a LP longer than normal other than a BFP?  I'm certain of my ovulation date.  It's been day 9 or 10 every month.
Nothing to be worried about.  It could be implantation spotting although it is early for that.  I had light spotting at 3 and 4dpo this month and am now 11dpo with evaporation lines (grr) on the HPT.  Sex doesn't have to be really rough to cause spotting.  If his fingernail (or yours if you check your cervix) hit your cervix at the right angle, you might see a little spotting.  Good luck!
It's hard to tell.  Dizziness is sometimes reported as an early pregnancy symptom, but isn't a sure sign that your pregnant.  Unfortunately, you're going to have to wait a little longer to know for sure whether this is your month.  Good luck.  
Statistically, PPAF returns when you are regularly going 8-12 hours between two nursing sessions on a daily basis.  For most of us, that happens with night weaning.  Mine waited until 18-19 months pp each time.
That can be part of a perfectly healthy pregnancy.  Unfortunately, all you can do is wait and see what happens over the next few days. Good luck!
I don't want to jump the gun, but I'm 10dpo and for the last two days have gotten lines so faint that they may be evaporation lines.  I'm using the cheap internet strips with pink dye.  Everything I've read says they don't produce evaporation lines.  What's your experience?  I've never gotten evap lines with them before.  I know the answer is wait and test again, but we really want to know now or yesterday.  ;)  So, have any of you gotten evaporation lines with these...
If what you saw was implantation bleeding, it will probably be a few days before your hcg levels will be high enough to get a BFP.  Good luck!