or Connect

Posts by raeinparis

oooh, baby fever mamas! i have to say that dp and i have been joking about it lately. the funny thing is that he seems to want a daughter more than me. i really really really wanted one til i found out i was expecting ds1 and i'm delighted with my two little fellas. but dp sees daddies and their wee girls and sometimes he has a teensy feeling of regret or something. but i figure i'd probably have a third boy! and i adore the two boys but i think i'd go nuts with...
ouf, it never rains but it pours. we've had four of these feb 07 threads in the past few days. there are a lot of responses here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=881668 it's great to see everyone again! dreams, i'm so sorry about your tiny willow.
i'm here! and i also posted about this a couple of days ago! http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=880663 and bumped my thread before reading the forum. winter's gone here but we never get very much bad weather. but baby e is walking and shouting and copying most things his brother does, except when big brother is copying him... great to see you here. hopefully i'll have more time to type later...
hellloooooooooooooooo
ouf, that sounds unpleasant. i'm bored silly at home too but i have a light at the end of the tunnel (i'm meant to start looking for work in september) and that helps a lot. i understand a lot of where you're coming from, living abroad, public transport, etc. but i take the bus/metro with the three year old and the one year old -- even though they're squirmy and stuff because we need to get groceries and we go to a playgroup (with one other child) once a week. i...
i see you! and yeah, i know. there was one thread i started recently that has had no replies (and not the most recent one with no replies) that was viewed 70 times before i stopped checking the thread -- via the forum, not the thread. so 69 people read the thing and not one hiya or been there, etc. : it's a big place and i leave it at that. i think there's a threadkillers tribe out there somewhere though!
hiya how are you all doing? i was just being a good mdcer and deleting old subscriptions and came across a ton of old ones from when we were pregnant. of course i don't really have time to type right now because my little toddler is persecuting my big toddler. e is walking and generally in great form. he has four molars -- so 12 teeth -- and the canines are on the way. he still nurses a lot but eats pretty well. he loves to play games and seriously roughhouses...
ah dentists! i was on a night flight from toronto to paris, six months pregnant and in the queue for the toilet, holding ds1 who was then under 2. he had a soother in his month and the guy behind me started giving me a lecture about overbites and blahblahblah because he was dentist. i told him that all babies needed to suck til two and i wasn't going to take it off him in the middle of the flight home. i didn't tell the guy to f- off because i was holding my kid, but how...
a blend of neutered american and irish. i'm interested to see what kind of accent ds1 will have -- he already knows that some relations say some things differently than we do (gah-rahge rather than garage) -- and dp has taught him a rhyme with a very broad dublin accent and he repeats the rhyme with the same accent. people generally don't know where i'm from. and the french think i'm dutch.
i liked all the names but i do like ione alot. congrats on your pregnancy!