or Connect

Posts by raeinparis

happy friday! it's rainy and cool here, but i'm ok with that. i'm really looking forward to fall. i'm also looking forward to starting e2l! we officially start tomorrow so i see a major foodfest in store this evening. i feel lousy already. i picked up flax seeds (i think!) at the healthy food shop this evening. i also got some soy milk and oatmeal (again, i think -- there are certain words i don't know in french and flax seeds and oatmeal are two of them! ) for the...
thanks for the warm welcome! i'm excited to get started. a bit too much, maybe. yesterday i went to the market and saw apples there for 1.80 a kg and, like a silly person, asked for a kg and a half of apples. turns out that's a whole lot of apples... you folks are doing so well if you just have occasional cheats! plus there's the 90% good 10% bold rule. i'm looking forward to that after six weeks! well, we're going to ireland for a week in october and we'll probably...
hiya i'm new here too, and new to mdc. i've been veggie for 10 years but dr f would call me a bad veggie. ok, i was a bad veggie -- not enough veg and too much pasta. i was on a high-protein, no bad carbs diet before falling pregnant with ds. i stopped that straightaway as i thought the baby needed bread and gained a ton of weight. ds is almost 8 months now and i'm still gynormous. since march i've only lost or gained the same 3 lbs, no matter what i eat. : i...