or Connect

Posts by SoulJourney

Violet...I respect and appreciate your input on this and I'm hoping we'll be on that side of the fence soon, as my fiance has a three year old son that we are trying to get proper visitation with through the courts right now. I know, though, that we very much so want to keep communication wide open with his ex and allow my DSS to have as much access to his mother as possible when he's with us. I would love to be able to just say good morning to my son every day but I...
Title says it all. In a one week span, how often would you talk to your kids while they are with the other parent? My 4 y/o DS goes to spend one week every other month with his dad. (Dad's in Colorado, we're in Indiana). We have never set up phone schedules and before I was talking to him every other day. The past few trips his dad has made this passive aggressive move of not answering the phone calls or texts through most of the visit and will call me, at his leisure,...
Can anyone suggest a good family law attorney in Greensboro, NC? If so, can you perhaps PM me...I don't really want to go into details on this board (which I can explain as well!). We are just looking for someone to perhaps file some paperwork for us and we'll represent ourselves. TIA if you can help!
Chicky...that's basically what I'm doing now. I just started the decongestant and it seems to be helping as well. His ears have completely stopped hurting but the right one is still clogged. I wonder how long it will take for it to clear b/c he's flying to Colorado right after Valentine's Day. I'd hate to have issues then.
I see...then perhaps I'll try that, as well?
I have not ever tried the neti pot with him...can you really get a four year old to use one?? I love it but never thought of having him do it...I think he'd freak out. He's been congested on and off for a couple of weeks but not like this. the cough is a few days old and the earache started Thursday pm/yesterday am. I started doing oregano oil, emergen-c and upping the herbal teas yesterday as well as using garlic/willow oil in his ears yesterday. He hasn't complained...
We are in NC right now (live in Indiana) & I can't get a hold of our doctor. DS has been complaining of an earache and it was clogging on and off and now he says he can't hear out of it. He has a really congested cough as well. I know his poor little head is probably congested which is why his ears are plugging up. We are doing garlic/willow oil in his ears (started yesterday), giving him Emergen-C and oregano oil and trying to get him to drink an herbal tea that has...
Thanks, mamas! We've heard about ArtQuest...maybe we'll try that this time! The Natural Science Center might be a bit out of our price range this trip but definitely worth keeping in mind! Has anyone been in the library that's across from the Children's Museum? I have wondered if there's a kids area there that might be cool.
Hey mamas! My DP's son lives in Greensboro and we will be heading down this Friday to visit. While we find TONS of things to do in NC in the warmer months we were really at a loss for fun things to do when we visited before xmas. We do the Children's Museum every time, we go hiking every time, we spend lots of time at Tate St. Coffee Shop , we went to The Hive for a playdate last month. We will have my 4yo with us this time (last month he was with his dad) so I know...
gentle bump...anyone? What do you do for this aside from the obvious of figuring out what causes it and remove the culprit? We're trying to do that!