or Connect

Posts by SoulJourney

Want them? PM me if you want contact!
Funny you should mention...my DS, too, was very intense as a baby and NO ONE could or would take him. It was all me, all the time. He was pretty much attached to my boob. All the time. He has become much more independent as he's gotten older but still goes through phases, I guess. Hopefully we get a BTDT from someone!
Uhhh...shameless bump...anyone deal with this?
Thanks for the response! A little history...DS's bio dad and I split when I was pregnant and lived 1,600 miles apart for the entire time. Before DP, I didn't really date (once, for a couple of months) and never brought anyone into DS's life. DP and I have been together for about 15 months, we've lived together officially for seven (or eight?) and has been very, very involved in DS's life from a couple months into it. DS LOVES him and the feeling is mutual. We actually went...
I x-posted this in toddlers hoping to get some toddler insight there...perhaps it's more of a step-parent-ish issue instead?? Hello from the depths of my life! I *might* get responses from some of my dear old DDC mamas...I'm hoping! DS is 3 1/2. He's suddenly very clingy to me, very whiny (VERY whiny), crumbles in a tantrum for the slightest reason, is having some sleep issues and the biggest thing is that he's suddenly anti-DP. We've been together for over a year now,...
Hello from the depths of my life! I *might* get responses from some of my dear old DDC mamas...I'm hoping! DS is 3 1/2. He's suddenly very clingy to me, very whiny (VERY whiny), crumbles in a tantrum for the slightest reason, is having some sleep issues and the biggest thing is that he's suddenly anti-DP. We've been together for over a year now, lived together for about seven months and Noah Sage adores him. He does NOT want DP to have any part in his caretaking these...
Hi! I'm not in NC but my DP's toddler DS is in Greensboro. His ex is searching for a preschool/DCP for their DS in either of these areas, preferrably Winston Salem. He's still nursing and they are vegan. Any good suggestions? TIA!!
Cassidy...that's pretty much where I stand, as well. Unfortunately, it's probably going to be a really long and stressful summer for me. I will be in class three days a week downtown, Noah will be at 75th & Michigan, and there's a very good chance that we'll be spending the summer in FRANKLIN! Free living until fall money comes in and partner finds a new job (laid off) but it will be a complete headache for travels. Sapphire...totally worthy OT, in my opinion!
We have a vegan/strict vegetarian diet so that's a bigger deal than strict organic/whole grain/etc for us. I can totally relate to driving to get to somewhere you love...that's my problem right now. I love 99.999% of everything at Noah's school...the only thing I hate is a dress code. That's my white bread compromise. He *has* to bring his own lunch at his school...I love that! He loves his teachers and we all love the Montessori program. His teachers have earned a great...
Is the Day Nursery open to the public? Perhaps we'll check it out. I have heard great things about the CYC, as well, but we toured there the other day and I just am too spoiled by MAI to be honest. The kids were having snack while we were there and the toddlers had a huge handful of Nilla wafers, a fairly large glass of cows milk and the same size glass of straight apple juice in front of them. That's not an ok snack to me and Noah's not used to eating like that. There...