or Connect

Posts by mighty-mama

Hi all, its mighty dada, i have a friend of mine who is pregnant, very early 10wks and all she can eat when she gets up is bagels and saltines. Later in the day she feels, better and craves protein, but when she eat meat it makes her sick. Would it be ok to make her a protein shake? maybe soy protein? What would be best? thank you mighty dada out, will back again finally figuring out how to navigate site. love might mama forever
Over the past couple of days I have been reading all of your posts and I has brought to tears so many times, but also so much relief. I am so glad that my wife, could touch so many people and inspire some along the way. That was just the way she was, she had an uncanny way connecting to people, that made them a better person. I am living proof of that. Again I want to thank you for your love and support of my family over the years. I can remember the day, the day the will...
I tried putting this on her due date club, but I dont think it work correctly. I am stil trying to figure this all out. Mighty-Mama (Jessica Quinn) passed away early this morning from her battle with breast cancer. Her services will be held on Dec 27th from 6-9pm at Leber-Lakeside funeral home 150 Landing Road, Landing, NJ 07850. As most of you are aware that Jessica's sister also just passed away and the two of them are looking down and protecting all of our children....
I would like to tell everyone in Jessica's due date club, that she passed away early this morning after her battle with cancer. She was around her children and all of her family when she left us. I would like to thank all of the mothers that had helped her and I throughout this difficult time. I don't know how we would have made it without all the love and support from all of the mothers. Sometimes i would get mad that she was on here so much, but now I see all the support...
just saw the update.............. Incredible.. I hope mama and baby are cuddling as I type...
Just wanted to give a quick little hello... I've been so exhausted, I'm usually in bed 80% of the day....... I have awesome caregivers, and have hopefully finished radiation on my brain/spine. I am bald, and my face is pretty swollen from sterioids.. But it could be worse... I stated IV chemo, plus am taking oral chemo meds 2x a day, so they are really zapping me.. I have had an overabundance of donated milk, and Gavin had glupped every every bit of it... NO...
I know so many of you have been pulling for me, and helping me in any way you can.. But I had to share, my little man has a world cuisine taste for breastmilk.. I've gotten a lot of expressed milk, and Gavin, has consumed it all, without adversion, allergy, hesitation... I'm in love with mama's helping others in need... God bless you!!!!!!!!!! *****we've even had a few days of "exculsive" breastfeed poop....
Ok bear with me, I'm on a tempremental laptop here at the hospital.. I just wanted to tell you how much we feel your love. Sorry If I have to make this brief.. I'm still here, and am hoping to leave the hospital tomorrow. With this, I'll have 6 radiation treatments under my belt. I believe I will have a total of 15, before I can start chemo.. We are tackling the most urgent tumors, which are the tumor in my c-spine area, and the multiple lesions in my brain. ...
oh mama's you are amazing.. I would be utterly grateful for anything you can do for me and my family. Breastmilk would be greatly cherished.. I live in Morris Cty, NJ, which is about 1hr West from NYC. I would also be grateful for rides to radiation or babysitting for my boys while I'm there, I believe I can get a bus to transport me to the hospital, I'll be having radiation at Morristown Memorial Hospital, I believe since my brain will be radiated I won't be able...
Quote: Originally Posted by arelyn IMM: Do you have a first name? OH DUH, of course you have a first name. I can't believe I typed that. I thought preggo brain was suppoed to go away after the baby came out!: oh geez, I needed that giggle... Yes I do have a real name its Jessica, or Jess. Thanks mama's.. You know I've been in the dumps. I've actually been so distraught, I've ignored Gavin today, and have let all my visitors today...