or Connect

Posts by multiplemomma78

Is anyone having any luck waiving vaccines in WV?  My niece lives there and has not vaccinated her children.  Her son will be ready for 4k in the fall and she is looking or a way to waive the "required vaccines".  We have the same "requirements" here in WI, but a waiver is available.  Is there nothing like this in the state of WV?  Please help!  Thanks in advance :)
Hello,    My name is Jessica Siczkowycz.  I am a student CPM, a Birth Doula, Childbirth Educator and Certified in Placenta Preparation.  I am offering Well-Rounded Childbirth Preparation Classes in Burlington, WI beginning February 3rd.  Classes will be held on Monday nights from 6-8:30pm at Core Chiropractic and Wellness.  This is an 8 week series focusing on good nutrition, avoiding unnecessary medical interventions, managing labor with partner support instead of...
Hello!  I live in Lake Geneva as well and I am certifed in Placenta Encapsulation/Preparation.  Please feel free to contact me at 262-903-3912.  I would be happy to help.     Jessica Siczkowycz CBE, Birth Doula, Cert. Placenta Preparations, CPM apprentice
Hi!  We live in Lake Geneva and have recently switched care to Dr. Julie Osborn, a family practice DO in Delevan -very close to you.  I had used a few Aurora docs in the past that were tolerant of our non-vaxing decision, but made a switch in Insurance so this necessitated a switch in Provider.  Had a great conversation with her office manager and I think she is going to be great.  I encourage you to look her up and decide for yourself.  Madison is a bit far to travel...
I have become recently certified to do placenta encapsulation.  I may have responded to this question in the Doula board too.  Please feel free to contact me via private message and I will be happy to discuss the details.  Where do you live?   Jessica Siczkowycz  
Hello!  I just recently became certified to do placenta encapsulation.  I live in Lake Geneva, but am willing to drive up to an hour to prepare your placenta.  Please private message me and let me know if you have not yet found another encapsulator, and are still interested.  :)   Jessica Siczkowycz
I would suggest that start TODAY to see a chiropractor that can do something called the Webster Technique. It's usually for breach babies, but can also help an Posterior baby turn around. It basically releases the tendons on both sides of the uterus that can hold the baby in an awkward position-making it difficult for the baby to turn on it's own. Or her pelvis could be tilted just a tiny bit that would make baby's descent hard or impossible. True CPD is very RARE-only...
Is your midwife licensed? Is that the reason for her feeling uncomfortable about attending your birth after 42 weeks? Maybe her rules say she can't? Has she tried to strip your membranes while using evening primrose oil? I know that can work if your mw knows what she's doing and if your body is teetering on the edge. I completely agree with not doing anything like the cohoshes and castor oil, but what about homeopathics? My mw suggests some that can work and should...
I am wondering if any of you can weigh in on the child spacing issue. I have a 6 (almost 7) year old and 4 year old twins. We have been contemplating having a 4th for some time now. Just wondering if any of you have children that are very far apart in age? What are the benefits? Disadvantages? I sorta feel that closer together is better, but life right now is not conducive to having another right now, so I need to find some peace about having my last one rather far...
I am a birth doula and a mw apprentice and a mom of 3. I am thinking about doing some postpartum doula work in the future. I was wondering if I could pick the brains of our postpartum doulas out here? 1.) What exactly is taught in a postpartum doula program? Any good books I could read on the subject? 2.) Is formal education really necessary? 3.) what do you charge? 4.) What services do you provide? 5.) Are you insured/bonded? 6.) Are any of you...