or Connect

Posts by xkoliex

It seems as if Victoria has decided to wean herself. (She's ten months old) Slowly but surely she did it. I swear I did nothing to push her in this direction and the first night she didn't nurse to sleep I sat and cried for hours. I'm still trying to find a way to cope with it. I'm not engorged, it doesn't even feel like my breasts have been producing milk since she stopped nursing more than 3 times a day. I can't pump anything out. Nothing in my diet or fluid intake...
Why in the world would I ask for MY thread to be removed? That would just be stupid. I'm not going to post something that I don't want everyone to see. I also don't think any of it was questionable.
I feed her on average every two hours because thats when she asks for it. I don't deny her milk if she's hungry. She's not on a set schedule and 9 times out of 10 I nurse on demand. Including during the night when she nurses every two-three hours consistently.
OK so recently during the day my letdown reflex has taken forever and a day. Victoria gets so upset with me too. She cries and screams, but always goes right back to try again. Just now it seriously took 5-7 minutes of her sucking for it to happen. This doesn't make ANY sense to me. I feed her every two hours during the day and on demand at night. Why is it taking so long?
OK so recently during the day my letdown reflex has taken forever and a day. Victoria gets so upset with me too. She cries and screams, but always goes right back to try again. Just now it seriously took 5-7 minutes of her sucking for it to happen. This doesn't make ANY sense to me. I feed her every two hours during the day and on demand at night. Why is it taking so long?
They have some iron in them. But I only gave her like 10 yesterday. And she won't drink water... But it was only once so I'm not too worried
So what food can cause firm, black, stinky poops? Thats what Tori had today when she woke up from her nap today... I think she only had peas, carrots and a few puffs yesterday....
[QUOTE=Geofizz]Yeah, I didn't mention the "have an older sibling bring a new toy out" method because poor xkoliex can't do that yet. QUOTE] "Poor" Nicole will never be able to do that! No more kids for me!
I haven't been doing a very good job at dealing with it today. Every time I left her sight, to go to the bathroom, make lunch, whatever, she screamed!! :
Happy Birthday! I hope you get everything sorted out soon. I'm sure it was a big surprise for you. I don't know how I would feel in your situation....