or Connect

Posts by amymarie

yeah it is so fun....i went for the first time last year....i would never want to bring my dd until she is much older...its just too hardcore out there....it kicked my butt and it took me weeks to recover.....totally worth it though.....its a beautiful part of the earth to visit.....
hi everyone....very busy in my world....a lot going on....dds soccer season started and we are getting ready for her third grade year....i have work almost everyday....i leave for burningman in 2 weeks!::....i have so much to do for that....and then of course theres always the fun of being in a relationship with someone who is going through puberty again at the age of 22.....
i'm bi and in my current relationship not poly....when i was with my dd's dad i totally thought i was poly because i wanted girls and i didn't care if he was with other girls because i was not attracted to him anymore...at all.......so i experimented with his approval and liked it.....we broke up almost two years ago because me and a good friend started being physical and falling in love....now i am completely opposite....i dont want to share and i dont desire anybody...
just stoppin bi to say:.....
i'm 31 and my boyfriend is 22....the age difference works great for us....
jealousy is a part of all relationships....if dealt with in a positive way it can help all involved grow and be stronger....i personally never had a problem with jealousy until my recent love....now i've learned so much about myself and how to ride out those strong feelings.....
i also think of these issues a lot....me and my boyfriend aren't out at all to some people.....my situation is different....my boyfriend is a ftm...he totally passes....i recently told my dd not to tell some new friends my boyfriend made about his secret past....then i felt bad like i'm asking/teaching her to lie....
my thoughts are....go alone and have fun! i live in the area so i have been with and without dd but its easier for me because i live so close....it sounds stressful for you to bring her and she would probably have just as much fun with grandma....we all deserve a nite out with our friends once in awhile and nows your chance!
"I don't feel any attachment. like, somehow I opened this side of me up, and I don't need to keep "getting the fix" to maintain that happiness." i like this statement.....i feel the same way about my love.... "dippy bliss ninny" great choice of words!
i understand your feelings....i had a very difficult time having sex with my dds dad when i started feeling strongly attracted to women....hang in there and know many women have been in similar situations.....writing my feelings out always make me feel better too.....in my opinion,and my boifriends,flirting is a great way to let yourself have fun but still remain true to your partner....