or Connect

Posts by amymarie

well i'm at work now so i only read a few of your stories but will come back later to finish....such strong mamas on here....makes me proud to be a woman!...my story is not bad....me and my dds dad just weren't good together....hes a great dad....i'm attracted more to women so it was very hard to be intimate with him towards the end....and that was the reason for lots of fights and negativity.....we are now friends and much happier than we ever were together....
you are incredibly strong,brave,loving,and wonderful to do whats best for your kids....i am in a kinda similar boat....my dd is living with her dad and his parents while i pay off debt and try to get a place of my own someday....its so hard not living with her but i can't provide for her what her dad can right now....you sound like an amazing mama and your kids will always love you no matter what
i'm always surprised at how many women feel the same way....i wish our society was more open to different ways of living and loving....i have been there and done that also....living in a hetero relationship but fantasizing about being with a girl....i had to move on because i found it to difficult to live with....i also agree about the working on yourself idea....thats basicly what i did and i found myself some great queer friends....then of course i fell for one and now i...
[QUOTE=animus_silvae;10546083]I haven't gotten around to reading this whole thread yet, but I wanted to jump in and subscribe. DP (a genetic male) and I (a genetic female) are both bisexual but in a committed monogamous relationship with each other. A few weeks ago I saw a vision of DP as a girl and with his permission, he allowed me to bring her into being. Pink lipstick, pink nailpolish, and a ringlette-making curling iron, birthed "Kitten" into existence. Since then, he...
hello....not sure what i want to say but after reading your post my first thoughts were woo hoo good for her!...8 years is a long time and its good for the spirit to love and be loved.....as far as your kids go i feel like if you are a good mom,which you seem to be, then everything will turn out ok.....yeah it will most likely be rough and rocky but isn't everything in life?.....good luck...
sounds like you are doing a great job with your situation.....i just thought i would tell you my story.....my dd is 8 now....me and my dds dad broke up a little over a year ago....we were living together and fought a lot....i had a friend for about a year who dd knew and hung out with also....well when we met this friend she was a girl but started transitioning into a boy and now has changed his name and looks completely different....this friend is the reason me and dds...
i haven't been feeling the christmas spirit for years now.....this year even more than ever since my dd lives with her dad and i am pretty much homeless....i stay at my boyfriends most of the time and have most of my stuff in storage....me and my dd have a room we share at my moms house on the weekends or whenever we want to stay there....i will however get to spend christmas day with her at my sisters but it feels so weird to not have a home of my own....
Quote: Originally Posted by DBassett I just feel wrong for having feelings for her when she's expressed that she's not interested- though she did say that IF she were bi, she totally would so at least I don't feel *that* bad about the whole situation just throwing in my two sense here....i don't think you should feel wrong or bad at all for having feelings for anyone.....its acting on those feelings that can be wrong or bad....
part of me agrees with chancita and part of me is happy because even small first steps are better than no steps....
hello everyone.....i usually just lurk around this thread but felt like sharing.....i am a bi mama....back when i was with my dds dad i always felt i was poly because i wasn't satisfied in so many ways....but now that i'm with my current partner i definantly do not feel poly at all....quite the opposite....i've been dealing with major jealousy issues....i guess it has to do with how wonderful our relationship is....people always told me that if i found the right person i...