or Connect

Posts by amymarie

Another south park fan here...I am curious about when you all will let your kids watch it?
I have taken probiotics but I have never given them to dd before...she has a nasty chest/nose cold and I was wondering if I should give her some...she'll be 4 in January....
I think its good your feelings are coming out... I feel anger is one of the emotions that should be let out so you can be free from it just being hidden inside of you. T he only way this guy is going to stop is if someone stands up and tells what he did to them. I hope you feel better and everything works out.
Thank you so much for all your advice...I feel like I am at a crossroads in my life...did any of you seperate for a little while to see if thats really what you wanted? We have been together a long time and I feel so dependent on him for money,support,etc. It is so hard to let go of someone even if you are not happy. I am greatful for this forum and all of you strong mamas...I love reading how you did it and are happy about the desicions you made.
Thanks Rasmamma for the reply and advice...I do love him but I feel the love is love you feel for your friend or family...not romantic in any way. I am definantly with him only because of dd. I will ask him tonight if he wants to try counseling...I just want to do whats best for dd and me...but is that possible?
I am not a single parent but I day dream about it lot...I am very unhappy with my boyfriend who is dad to my dd...I feel trapped...my family loves my bf and wants me to marry him...they say I need to think about dd first...but I can't help but think about my own feelings...for you single mamas who made the decision to be a single mom what made you do it? Part of me thinks I should stay with him for dd but then theres another part of me that wants to be happy again...I feel...
I second Kikis Delivery Service...also from the same animator My Neighbor Totoro...he also did Spirited Away but that might be too much for a 3 year old...I think Disney is the one who made these films available in the u.s.
I got my first yeast infection and was hoping for some advice...I bought plain yogurt and acidophilis and eating that seems to be working...are there any other things I could be doing? What I am really curious about is how/why I got it? Do you know what causes someone to get a yeast infection? Thanks for any info/advice...
I am curious what others think of this...My first reaction is yes,it is a problem to do too many things apart...but then I think hey if both people are happy then why should it matter. I feel like me and my dp are headed in that direction too. We are pretty much opposite in everything. I read a book on marriages once and the author was totally against this type of relationship...he said that it leads to living two seperate lives with little or no connection to each other....
How old do you think a child should be to go to a funeral? My dd is 3 and a half and I am not sure if I want her to go. Just wondering what you all thought about the subject...