or Connect

Posts by amymarie

well not really sure what i wanna add here but that i enjoyed reading all your thoughts on this subject.....i always felt bisexual since i was atrracted to boys and girls but never actually had an intimate encounter with a woman so i never openly referred to myself as bi.....and now i have a partner and we appear to be a normal hetero couple.....my partner is a ftm so we are not as we appear....and although i like having our own special secret and its fun that no one can...
i could have written your post years ago.....only me and my dds dad were never married.....i always knew i was bisexual but as time went on those feelings got stronger.....we were on again off again for years and i finally met someone who gave me a reason to end it, although i wish i would have ended it way before.....i guess i dont really have any advice just wanted you to know your not alone in your feelings and situation....follow your heart and try to do what feels...
hang in there mama.....when i go through really hard days writing it all out in my journal helps to let off some steam....hugs to you and i hope you feel better soon.
another bi mama here.....i really liked your post abby....hugs to you and good luck
Quote: Originally Posted by mshollyk i forgot i posted about this here's me, just before i presented my lesson plan to my teaching class. funny thing about this, i wore the same outfit without the jacket to my observation (i have to observe teachers in class), and when h saw me, he said, "don't be surprised if they don't ask you back the way you look, trying to look like a man." i'm already insecure, that didn't help at all...then when i got...
yes i believe gay soon-to-be stepfathers totally count.....
thats cute.....i'm gonna start calling my bags satchels..... arriotty i'm happy to hear the new place is good.....that sucks about the angry lesbian.....dancing in the rain sounds like a great way to celebrate your new home.....thats scary about your uterus.....thank goddess no tumore were found..... i post the same things on different sites sometimes too.....i like to write silly poetry and heavy feelings wearing me down....it really is such a release for me to get it...
yeah i don't see any difference between the two either....hugs to you for having to deal with such hatred/intolerance.....at least you are different than her and now you can teach your dd how to be different also....
that sucks you have to hear that stuff from your brother.....keep your head up and vent here whenever you want.....dealing with family can be harder than strangers sometimes.....most of my family think of me as a freak and i don't even want to know what they say about me behind my back....i know i am doing a good job raising my dd and thats all that matters....