or Connect

Posts by amymarie

hello and congratulations.....
thats great!
i hope you made it safely to your new home.....its better to be a computer junkie than other types of junkies.....if you feel like sharing your blog i'd love to read it.....blogging may be a trend but i think its a great way of release and venting and getting stuff out of our systems.....hope your having fun unpacking....
wow....that sucks....well at least your almost done and feeling a little less anxious....thats so crazy those two guys both asked you to go clubbing.....hope all is going well and your having a good day.....
hi arriotty! i hope the packing is almost done and you are able to relax a bit....new clothes are always fun.....this morning when i went outside to warm up my car i saw the cutest baby bunny with her mama in my front yard....the highlight of my day so far....aveenas dad signed her up for soccer and shes very excited....she looks so adorable in her soccer outfit....
it makes me so sad your little angel has to deal with such an insensitive man.....i think its wonderful she is able to go to her grandparents house and relax and not see what you are going through right now.....i would do the same thing in your situation.....
i love positive news.....thanks
wow miss minkey boodle sure can come up with some creative names!.... i like to read some blogs at blogspot....i have a myspace and i have a blog on there....i like writing my thoughts and feelings out....i have a journal i write in for more private stuff but i like when people read and comment on myspace.... hope your doing good and the packing is coming along....
hunting bugs is fun! your bug box sounds adorable....you are such a cool mom.....that story about what your dd said to you at the park made me teary eyed....don't be sorry, i get that way easily...i like it....its just part of who i am.....full of emotions ready to flow outta me my dd is seven....her name is aveena maia....she wasn't really sick but she was sniffling a little and worked it to her advantage.... i hope your getting your packing done....moving can be...