or Connect

Posts by amymarie

Quote: Originally Posted by muckemom if they seem creeped out by my mommy status then they aren't worth even a moment of my time i totally agree with this....i wouldn't want to waste my precious time with anyone who is creeped out by me being a mama.....after all its a very important part of who i am and what they will be dealing with if they spend time with me....
arriotty your post about your daughter rocked my socks! and made me all mushy and teary eyed.....i'm so emotional......it sounds like you have done an amazing job raising her....good luck with the packing and moving.... i'm doing good today....i let my dd stay home from school today but i'm pretty sure shes playing sick....i don't mind playing along since she is one of the smartest and best workers in her class....hope you have a wonderful day and rest of the week
Quote: Originally Posted by Arriotty , But in the bedroom I just can't seem to see myself as a girl sleeping with a girl. I always see more of the boy in myself coming out then. More of a primal thing, I think. I'm not sure, it's quite hard to explain. i think you explained it wonderfully....i love being human....we are all so unique and different and just because your a woman does not mean you act like one in the bedroom....
Quote: Originally Posted by Arriotty I've actually stopped and stared right back at them with a questioning look on my face. Only to have them ask me incredulously, "What?" What the heck do you mean what?! You're bug eyed and staring straight at me! Bah! thats funny! i get stared at a lot too....i have short boyish hair and am flat chested and don't wear makeup so it confuses people....even though i totally identify with being a girl and love...
hi arriotty....i just wanted to say that i, and lots of others, love masculine girls.....i dont think there is anything wrong with identifying with both genders and i have friends who are happy being neither....gender blenders are hot and you sound like a great mother....i have been with mostly men my whole life but recently found myself in a wonderful relationship with a ftm....
not sure if this is the right place or if this is even ok here....but i would love to hear if anyone else has this problem and what they do about it.... my pc muscles are really weak....i do kegels all the time and they don't seem to help....i pee a little if i have a coughing attack or sneeze a lot....jumping sometimes does it too....i have one dd who is seven....i am 30 i remember hearing once that if your pc muscles were not strong before you gave birth then forget...
I would much rather my dd want to dye her hair than want to get a tattoo or a piercing at a young age....at least hair dye is temporary and with so many adults doing it I can't blame kids for wanting to do it too
i have this problem too....force feeding myself is a last resort but sometimes a must.....i try to drink something like an odwalla juice or almond milk and sometimes that will make me feel a little hungry a bit afterwards.....eating anything even if its just half of a cookie is better than nothing
great thread! me and my dd will be moving this summer into an apartment....i appreciate everyones thoughts and comments on this subject
yes....this is a wonderful book.....