or Connect

Posts by amymarie

mmmm....androgony.....yes that is what gets me too....right now im in love with a neither......
thanks for the replies ladies...well we had a heart to heart and even though he says he is ok with a kid living with him i still feel reluctant...so i am going with my gut instincts which is telling me no...we are beginning something and i dont want to rush things...he did have a good idea though...his mom needs to move and she can pay rent so shes gonna come and look at my place and see if she likes it and wants to move in with me and dd...i feel really good today and...
hi...i don't know what to say but i can share myself with ya...i have in the past couple of years discovered my bi-sexuality...i have felt frustrated at times because i found it harder to meet girls than boys...not sure why that is...i feel like the first step is having an open heart and mind...don't be shy to ask someone out...the worst thing that will happen is they will say no...and the internet can be a great resource for meeting someone...hang in there...good things...
ok since i enjoy reading everyones experiences so much here i will share my own...i have one six year old dd...her dad(michael)and i have been on again off again for about 11 years...we were living together for almost the past 2 years...fighting alot...not happy...i started getting close to a friend of mine(devin)...he had surgery and needed some help and support...i gave it to him...michael got mad...pushed me closer to devin...we were physical...michael moved out...not a...
hang in there meghan...maybe theres someone better for you waiting around the corner...
i always considered myself bisexual but would never tell other people because like many others i never had an actual experience with another woman...i was just attracted to and fantasized about being with a woman for a very long time...now i have tried it and loved it and although i do not consider myself a lesbian the only men i find myself attracted to these days are the ones that were once women
cunt by inga muscio...i love this book and highly reccomend it to averyone i know
hope u are feeling better and gettin lots of good rest...we mamas deserve a break every once in awhile!
positive energy and hugs to you mama
well i felt the exact same way when my dd was younger...she is now 6 and i am planning on taking her to the san francisco zoo this week....my main reason being she is old enough now for me to explain certain things that she wouldn't have understood at a younger age....i wouldn't let her go without me though but i don't care about being overbearing...i don't think you could ever be wrong in caring for animals being treated poorly....