or Connect

Posts by amymarie

hi erica...I have lived here all my life...two years ago I was in mama mode and never went out...
I live in willow glen which is right by downtown...yeah,we rent and its spendy but I like living so close my family and friends...hows the east treating you?
hi erica z...I live about 10 minutes from san jose state...the new modest mouse is alright...I have only heard their two last albums and the moon and antarctica and I don't know why but I am in love with the moon one...the newer ones just don't do it for me...
I am so into modest mouse right now...their album the moon and antartica..I listen to it over and over and i can't get enough of it...yeah yeah yeahs fever to tell is awesome and even better live...
Hi my name is amy and I am addicted to live shows...lets see...so far I have a warped tour ticket...a peaches ticket...a bobby mcferrin ticket...not sure if we're going to reggae on the river yet...I am waiting to see what festivals my favorite band is going to be playing at...I am going to see nofx tonite...
I also do not like the term broken home...My parents got divorced when I was 6 and remarried and divorced again about a year later,I lived with my mom mostly and stayed with dad sometimes. I always felt like my moms was home...I felt like the bouncing around was way better than the fighting when they were together...I feel like I had enough time with both of them...I am a mamas girl so if I had stayed with my dad more I would've been missing her a lot...
I love sex...I couldn't imagine having sex with just one person the rest of my life...I enjoy making my partner feel good and I am good at it...I have initiated all my sexual encounters...I am a very sexual person and have a big sexual appetite...does that make me a slut? Some would say yes...it seems to me peoples ideas of what is a slut can be very different...I would never judge someone...man or woman...and call them a slut because they slept with a lot of people...I...
Prescription for Nutritional Healing is like my bible...I love that book and recommend it highly to everyone...I also have Clean House,Clean Planet and like it alot.
I breastfed dd until she was about 3 1/2...yes I am totally happy with the amount of time we did it.
I also obsess alot....I am going to see the yeah yeah yeahs...very excited....I am also going to see atmosphere this saturday...I never heard of Le Tigre but they sound interesting and I think I might have to investigate further...I am really into this band right now called pretty girls make graves...I am also totally obsessed with this beat box guy called radioactive...I could talk about music all day long...