or Connect

Posts by jrose_lee

There is always a chance it is twins, but it didn't turn out that way for me.  I was measuring 6 weeks ahead for a long time and it turned out to be one when I finally broke down and had an ultrasound at 14 weeks just to be sure.  So, you can definitely measure ahead.  I have three boys already so I got bigger much faster this time.  Same thing happened to another mom in my due date club.  She just has one baby in there as well.  Good luck to you!
Don't stop taking the vitex.  It can result in miscarriage (or so my midwife told me).  She advised me to stay on it for the first trimester and then slowly wean off over the next couple of weeks.  I used vitex to get pregnant 3 times and used this technique.  She said that making a big change like that isn't good during the first trimester.  Hope everything turns out well for you!
My water has broken all 3 times while pushing so have I never experienced water breaking first.  I'm guessing that maybe some people don't like that because if your water breaks and you don't go into labor soon after some caregivers will get nervous/anxious about the baby?  Someone else will chime in that knows more :)
I think it can definitely be okay.  I am on my 5th pregnancy and have never had too much nausea.  Just extreme food aversions, but no throwing up or much feeling sick.  It may still come for you though!
First Birth:  8 hours (4 of them harder labor and 10 min pushing)   Second Birth: 4 hours (2 of them harder labor and 5 min pushing)   Third Birth: intermittent contractions for 2 days and then 40 minutes from more difficult contractions to baby (maybe 1 min pushing)   Pregnant again...we will see! These were all homebirths.
We may be moving around 7 or 8 months along.  We won't know for a couple months or right up until it's almost time to move.  My husband is just finishing his Administrative degree and will be looking for jobs this Spring.  He won't be done teaching until mid-June so we wouldn't be able to move until then at the earliest.  We have three boys (ages 8, 4, 2) already and every time we move it seems to get harder on on us and them.  So, I know that this could get pretty tough. ...
I just had my first midwife appointment today and she said I am measuring 6 weeks ahead!  Crazy.  Now I guess I just have to wait another month until my next appointment to see if it evens out some or continues growing at that rate.  I measured for 16 weeks today (I'm 10 weeks along and know my conception date).  She says if I measure 20 weeks the next time then she will start to wonder.  This will be my fourth birth (5th pregnancy) so I'm not sure if that is why I'm so...
Ooooh!  I get it :)  Thanks for clarifying!  I thought maybe I said something wrong there....
Has this post really been removed?  I can still see it.....and I'm confused as to why it would be removed.  Did I do something wrong?
First Birth http://www.mothering.com/community/t/423574/the-birth-of-micah-basil-sebastian-lee   Second Birth http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1088702/amazing-homebirth-of-noah-benjamin   Third Birth   Owen Gabriel Patrick Born January 14th, 2012 2:40pm 8lbs 14oz 21 inches     Thursday, January 12, I woke in the morning with some mild contractions that ranged from 10-20 minutes apart.  With my two older boys, birth had come pretty quickly after the...